PDA

View Full Version : PT prayers for Christine Cole (Eastbourne)

Pawsitive Thinking
12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
who died at 4 o'clock this morning. A lovely lady who worked tirelessly for Cats Protection....she will be very happy at RB

JenBKR
12-07-2005, 09:42 AM
RIP Chris, enjoy all the kitty cats at the RB

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
The world will miss her, especially the world of the kitties she helped. You KNOW she will be there, happy to be reunited with the ones she could not save or the ones she loved and lost. She will have a wonderful "Homecoming" and plenty to greet her. RIP Chris.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-07-2005, 10:05 AM
OMG! When I first read this I thought you meant ChrisH who posts here! I know you are both in the UK.....you're not talking about her, are you?

RIP Chris. Enjoy the company of all your pets who you are now finally reunited with.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=Tubby & Peanut's Mom]OMG! When I first read this I thought you meant ChrisH who posts here! I know you are both in the UK.....you're not talking about her, are you?[QUOTE]

No, a friend of mine. Sorry to panic you ;)

Felix
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Rip :(

davidpizzica
12-07-2005, 10:31 AM
My sincere condolences (sp?) to Chris's family and to you, Brody's mom for the loss of Chris. It's sad to think that there will be one less protector of kitties in this world. The kitties you protected here on earth will miss you. R. I. P.

Karen
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
May all the kitties she saved here on earth purr their comfort to the loved ones she left behind, and encourage more kind souls to follow her example.

poofy
12-07-2005, 11:28 AM
My sorrow to her family and thankful for a wonderful full helping life she led..

sasvermont
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear about Chris, but I do think a better title might be in order here.
It scared the heck out of me, thinking it was our ChrisH. Yikes.

I feel horrible no matter who dies, but the vague statement is just too scarey for my taste.

Thanks.
SAS

finn's mom
12-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Rest in Peace, Chris.

Miss Z
12-07-2005, 11:51 AM
RIP Chris. I know someone who works for the Cats Protection League, and know what a wonderful and commited job people do for it. You made thousands of cats very happy and you deserve a good rest in heaven:( :)

Pawsitive Thinking
12-08-2005, 03:55 AM
Sorry to hear about Chris, but I do think a better title might be in order here.
It scared the heck out of me, thinking it was our ChrisH. Yikes.

I feel horrible no matter who dies, but the vague statement is just too scarey for my taste.

Thanks.
SAS

Sorry - didn't think