PDA

View Full Version : Tonight!!

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Yaaaaa! I don't get on the boat until tonight when it gets to Baton Rouge!!! So I have TODAY at home! Yaaaaaaaa! Wonderful!! Happy Dances! I will meet the rest of the crew and get on with them. I could have tried to go meet the Captain and get on at noon but due to all the traffic in Baton Rouge, I was afraid we would not have made it on time. SO, TONIGHT!!

I want to wish all my PT buddies and friends a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New year and may this be the best holiday for all of you that you have ever had! Your gift to me is just being here and sharing your babies and stories with me. It has brought me countless hours, days, weeks and months of enjoyment and laughter and some tears. It is the "sharing" that goes on here that makes this place so special to us all. We laugh together and we cry together and that is what makes us friends and bonds us. Thanks for being here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/PTChristmasgreeting.jpg

I will be working Christmas and New Years but I always enjoy working these holidays. I usually have a great time over the holidays out there. Not only do I enjoy it but we get double pay for those days which makes it VERY worth doing! I am due to get off Jan. 4th, 2006, so I will see all of you then!

catmandu
12-07-2005, 09:18 AM
I agree that its the sharing and the Love of Our Cats,that makes this site so very special,and a joy to come on,every day.

Cinder & Smoke
12-07-2005, 09:18 AM
:)

Don't forget to light the boat up on Christmas Eve -
so Sandy Klawz can find you on the River!

And bake him a batch of Christmas Cookies to put under the Boat's Tree -
so he'll be Extra Good to you & the Crew. ;)

Have a Very Merry Christmas!! :)

:D

Poo
12-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Laura. Glad to hear that you enjoy your working over the festive period. As they say time flies when you are having fun and you will soon be back home. Best wishes to you.

Nicki x