PDA

View Full Version : How do you find time??

PJ's Mom
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
I started working full time yesterday. Between that and taking care of things around the house, there's no time for anything. I miss seeing everyone's doggies and kitties. I never have time to browse PT! :eek:

Just letting you know I miss you guys. ;)

Karen
12-06-2005, 11:41 PM
We miss you, too! This is a busy time of year, and we'll take you whenever we can get you!

caseysmom
You need to find a job where you can browse pettalk while getting paid. :D

G535
I thought it was a bit quiet around here! :D

I'm mostly retired, just do a few pc repairs so I have more time some days than others. I'll never have enough time to read every post though.

popcornbird
12-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I know! I know! I can totally relate to you. Life changes, and the time for PT is GONE. Wah. I am still living with my parents and won't be moving with my husband until summer, yet life has already changed so much that I'm hardly getting time for PT at all. I used to wake up in the morning and go straight to PT. Now? There are just too many important things to do before, and by the time I'm done with them, the day is gone. Gosh, I have so much catching up to do. I didn't even start my married life yet. What will happen after summer? I wonder.

chocolatepuppy
12-07-2005, 05:04 AM
Same here, busy, busy, busy. But, you will find a way to get on PT! ;) It is my relaxation. :)

Ginger's Mom
12-07-2005, 05:54 AM
I have missed you. Hope you like your new job. I spend some time at work on PT, and I am usually here when I have my morning coffee. It is getting harder with the holidays coming, but as Annette said, it is the way I unwind. :) Hope you can work out a routine that allows you to visit us more often.

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-07-2005, 06:29 AM
You need to find a job where you can browse pettalk while getting paid. :D

*innocently whistling* :o

I don't have a computer at home now, .... but even when I did... I always do my pet talk time at work. :eek:

catnapper
12-07-2005, 06:43 AM
Hmmm... since I work from home and seem to have the browser open to PT at any given moment..... its not hard to find the time! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
12-07-2005, 07:38 AM
I work parttime now and I still don't have much time for anything. Work is cutting into my PT time ;)

JenBKR
12-07-2005, 08:02 AM
If I didn't spend half my day at work on PT, I wouldn't have time for it at all! AS it is, I don't really have time to work because of PT...

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 08:26 AM
I have always wondered how anyone that works a 9 to 5 job has time to do ANYTHING!! You come home from a days work already tired, supper has to be cooked, cleaning has to be done, clothes have to be washed and there is always something more that needs to be done. Then you spend the week ends cleaning and doing all the stuff you didn't have time to do during the week. I just don't know how you all do it....

slick
12-07-2005, 09:03 AM
It is really hard to fit PT time in when you work full time. Sometimes I browse when I'm at work but don't have time to respond much because it's so busy. I work long hours....I'm away from the house for 10++ hrs a day and never get home until at least 7:30pm. Then there are the furkids to look after, dinner to make, next day's lunch to make, laundry, yada yada yada. It seems the only time I have now is very early in the morning or late at night. Even weekends are busy doing chores I can't do during the week. It's never ending and one day when I win the lottery..... :D

Anita Cholaine
12-07-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm sorry..... I'll have a lot of time to be on PT the next 3 months, because we are in summer holidays. But I think that next year I won't have so much time.... I'm starting High School, and I know I'll have to work harder than I did on elementary school.......

Good luck with your new full time job... Hope you can find time to visit us more often.... ;)

Glacier
12-07-2005, 10:37 AM
*innocently whistling* :o

I don't have a computer at home now, .... but even when I did... I always do my pet talk time at work. :eek:

whistling along with you.....i do the same!

poofy
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
no computer at home. :eek: .you get alot done..lol
I dont work and have no family to take care of except the furkids, so mylife is pretty much on the computer.. ;)

lv4dogs
12-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I have one of those jobs where I get paid to be on PT! lol
I am also single so when I am at home it's all about my critters. lol

gemini9961
12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
You have been missed Dawn. Luckily I can browse PT at work so that's when I do most of my posting. :D

christa
12-07-2005, 08:18 PM
I work at home. :D

No boss standing behind me watching me post on PT! LOL . . . it's great!

PJ's Mom
12-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't have to work until 5 tomorrow, so if I can get some Christmas shopping and wrapping done I might get to check up on everyone's babies! yay! I really miss the pictures. :(

Almita
12-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I know how you feel even though I go to to a Junior High or go to school this time of the year is busy becuase I have to get ready to go out of town to places, study for the semester finals and everything don't have time to sleep at all mostly have concerts for piano guitar and violin don't have time for alone time.

mruffruff
12-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Lately all I can do is sneak a little time during a "working lunch" at the office. And this is a real busy time, with new computer programs and new payroll processes.

Home isn't much better. 11 stray cats to tame and teaching the 3 dogs to get along with the cats keeps me off the computer.

I manage to lurk, but just can't post much. As Slick and Laura's Babies said, week ends are all about doing chores that can't be done during the week and getting ready for the next week.

Guess that's Real Life!

lv4dogs
12-08-2005, 11:02 AM
No boss standing behind me watching me post on PT! LOL . . . it's great!

Sometimes my boss likes to see whats going on in PT. :D
Just a few minutes ago he was looking at the pics I am downloading so I can post them on PT. lol

anna_66
12-08-2005, 05:33 PM
This is how little I've been at PT...I didn't even know you had a new job:o
Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find a few spare minutes to browse;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM
I share your pain...I feel SO busy so much of the time I don't feel like I'm doing everything, yet not accomplishing anything!:rolleyes::o Oh brother!;) I miss all of you too!!!:D;)