PDA

View Full Version : Volunteery work

Heather Wallace
04-02-2002, 11:28 AM
I have finally found somewhere (cat santuary) near by that I can help out at. I found it on the web

www.wellcat.org.uk

I have to go tomorrow and have a chat with the manager. I will probably be fostering cats on a temporary basis. She said that it will probably pregnant mothers since it is summertime, when the babies are born then.
It will be really nice, only thing is, hope I dont get attached to them.

Randi
04-02-2002, 11:32 AM
Heather! What a wonderfull thing to do, I'm sure you'll enjoy it - and I bet you WILL get attached to these fur babies! :D Let's hear how it goes tomorrow? :)

Heather Wallace
04-02-2002, 11:37 AM
yes i wll let you know tomorrow, sorry about the typing, bunny is asleep in my arms so i cant use capitals

wolflady
04-02-2002, 12:17 PM
Oh what a wonderful thing!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot! I find that helping out for various rescues and such gives a really great feeling of accomplishment. Very rewarding. Do let us know how everything goes and what you get to do!:D
**hugs**

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Oh, sounds like fun. All those little kittens running around. If you don't get attached to them I would be very surprised. I know I'd end up with a house full of cats. :) Good luck and let us know how everything goes. :)

04-02-2002, 01:29 PM
:) What a wonderful job you will have !!! I wish I could join you there ; love kittens so very much :p :p :)
I would not be afraid of getting to attached to them ; I would rather be devastated everytime , a kitten or cat passes away ... .
Yesterday , I saw a dead cat on the road ; was run over by a car and left there ... . My whole day was ruined ....:mad: