PDA

View Full Version : LOOK at these EARS!

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Rie brought me these today and I just had a FIT!! I keep saying Chester was such a cute baby boy but this REALLY brought it back into light just how darn cute he was. He had the BIGGEST paws and ears I ever saw on a kitten and these pictures show exactly HOW big!! I always said he was going to be a hudge cat because of the size if these ears and paws.. I was not worng either. Look at my boy!!

Look at these EARS!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Chesterbaby1.jpg

Look at the size of these paws!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Chesterabay2.jpg

Did he grow into them or what?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1705.jpg

rg_girlca
12-06-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry Laura, I don't mean to laugh at your adorable Chester, but come on, those ears of his when he was a widdle guy are HUGE!!!!!

That first picture is a hoot. :D
In the last picture, he is so majestic looking. Such a stunning boy.

I'm glad he grew into those bat ears. (SNICKER, SNICKER)

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 09:24 PM
I never saw a kitten with such big ears before and I was wondering if anyone else has.. Isn't it adoreable? I am glad it made you laugh and your response cracked me up!

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2005, 12:50 AM
He sure was a cutie pie as a kitten and a very handsome adult now. My RB Pepper had huge ears and looked like bat cat.LOL :)

kimlovescats
12-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Now those are som BIGTIME ears you had there, Chester my boy!!! :eek:
Look how handsome he has become now, too ... what a sweetheart!!! ;)

lady_zana
12-07-2005, 02:49 AM
I'll have to see if I can find some pictures but Eepie had huge ears as a baby. They weren't quite *that* big but they were pretty big! :p

kilbarchancats
12-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Wow, you are so right, he did grow into his ears and paws, just purrfectly. i don't think either that I have seen a kitten with such big ears, awwww but he looked so cute all the same.

Candy had a huge head when she was small, she looked like a little gremlin - really top heavy. And she too grew into her head and is now perfectly proportioned :D

Sonia59
12-07-2005, 03:56 AM
LOL :D
The first picture is adorable! :)
But Chester, what happened to your ears and paws??? They did not grow at all!!! :D

orangemm
12-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Wow, what a set of ears! I'm glad he grew to fit them and those paws. He is a charmer, that's for sure.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2005, 04:48 AM
LOL :D

But Chester, what happened to your ears and paws??? They did not grow at all!!! :D

ROTFL !!!
Chester was oh so cute as a kitten, as is oh so gorgeous as an adult cat!!

Felix
12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
LOL my felix had big ears when he was a kitty,he also has grown in to his :rolleyes: When I took Felix to the vet for the first time,the vet noticed how large his ears were but better yet how LONG his tail was.She said my your cat has a mighty long tail :o Everyone noticed and would laugh at him :( But He would get them back :D

catmandu
12-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Chester has indeed grown into his ears,and has become as Fine a Cat,as anyone could want.
And as good a Companion as one could wish for.

kuhio98
12-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Awww, Chester. Your baby picture is adorable. I'm so glad they didn't name you something like Dumbo because of those ears. Look how well you've grown into them. :D And your paws look downright tiny now that you're all grown up.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Wow! I guess he had big ears! What an adorable little guy he was. :D

catnapper
12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Awwww.... I just lost my heart to him! What a incredibly cute kitten he was,,,, and he grew into an incredibly handsome BIG boy!