PDA

View Full Version : I took the foster kittens back to the Humane Society today....

Soapets
12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
It was very difficult to do. They will be put up for adoption now through the Humane Society. I asked them to let me know if they aren't adopted, and they said they would. They said there shouldn't be a problem with their being adopted, though, because they are still little kittens.

I couldn't stand the thought of their being PTS if they don't get a furever home. It is so difficult to part with them, not knowing for sure where they will end up from here. Please say a little prayer for these two beautiful little furballs, that they will soon find there furever home(s) and won't have to stay at the Humane Society for very long before that happens.....

Deb

catmandu
12-06-2005, 05:07 PM
We are praying that those Two Little Ones are in thier Furr Ever Home in time for Cat Mas!

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Awwww! I would have cried all the way there and even harder all the way home. I just can't stand to see cats in cages and it kills me how it seems to steal some of the life out of their eyes. GOOD LUCK BABIES and may you find your forever homes soon!!

rosethecopycat
12-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Praying that their time there be short, and their lives long and happy.

Thanks for helping them, they couldn't have made it without you.

kb2yjx
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Hoping they get the very best FOREVER homes!! Sandra

jenluckenbach
12-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Praying very hard that they will find good homes.

kimlovescats
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Praying that these babies will find loving homes for Christmas! ;)

orangemm
12-09-2005, 04:33 AM
If, by chance, they aren't adopted, will they come home with you? I know that had to be hard to do; poor little babies didn't know what was going on and now they're in a cold cage. I'd be upset, too. Keeping all fingers crossed that they get good furrever homes!