PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please for my friend

Miss Z
12-06-2005, 12:23 PM
I have a friend who has been really upset, because her guinea pig, Clover, passed away very suddenly on Sunday. She really loves guinea pigs, and Clover's passing has really broken her heart. She was so shaky at school today, on a few occasions she burst into tears. I don't blame her, Clover was so very young and has left my friend's other guinea pig, Candy, very lonely and traumatized. I think that she and i would really appreciate it if she knows that other people are thinking of her and can give her support at this difficult time for her.
I posted this in dog house first, but finn's mom advised me that it would do better in here

finn's mom
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
;) Or in Pet General. My thoughts are with her...I said this in the dog house, too...but, I loved my little guinea pig, and, still miss him.

dukedogsmom
12-06-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Clover and your friend's sadness. When I was about her age, my rabbit died. I hope she'll be able to get past this and eventually be able to have happy memories. I know how difficult it is to lose a special furry critter.

Alysser
12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear of Clovers passing. I can see why your friend is so upset. Sunny, my bird died, just about 4 months ago. I was really upset and I still miss him:(

Miss Z
12-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Sorry about Sunny:( . I told my friend about this thread and she's gonna view it tonight. She's feeling a little better now as everyone's been really kind to her and helped her cheer up and remember the good times with Clover.

She also told me to say a big thankyou to you, Maltese Love, Finn's mom and dukedogsmom for being so supportive. It means a lot to her.

Laura's Babies
12-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Our babies are our babies and not everybody understands when you loose one like we here at PT do. Just remind her how blessed she was to have had him in her life and how bless he was to have her. He went to RB, knowing he has someone who loved him.