PDA

View Full Version : Pippin

Mazzy0774
12-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I finally have pictures of Pippin! He is doing much better. I took my plants outside in case that was it and his eye cleared up. As soon as I got his regular food he got better. But, I'm going to use part of my Christmas bonus when I get it and take him to the vet just for a check up and to make sure everything is ok. Thanks for the advice guys!

I didn't attach them all, but I have more pictures of my sisters cat and my best friends cats. We had evacuated from Hurricane Rita (I live in South Houston, 32 miles from Galveston) to my sister's house in Dallas, so we had 4 cats all together. And, they all got along even! Pippin did so well in the car for 20 hours while we evacuted sitting in traffic. He is such a mellow kitty!

The first picture is when I first got him around this time last year. He has gotten bigger. he-he!

Sonia59
12-06-2005, 10:32 AM
I am glad Pippin is getting well!
He has such stunning soft colors, and he looks big, indeed! :D

He was a good boy in this traffic! You can be proud of him. A couple of years ago I have been stuck due to ice and snow for more than twenty hours on the highway, with Peppito in the car! He did not protest at all, just waiting... I am sure he understood there was something wrong.

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Golad to hear the problem has been cleared up and he is doing to well. Sick babies do worry their Mommies to death, don't they?

catmandu
12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
He certainly is a Pip of a Cat,Pippin is!
And he is a Great Companion for you.
Hes as pure as the Driven Snow!!