PDA

View Full Version : I'm SO bad!!

moosmom
12-06-2005, 07:42 AM
:rolleyes: I'm playing hookie from work today. I'm going to get ALL my Christmas shopping done AND get the futon I've been salivating over since I saw it at IKEA.

I spoke with the temp agency and my supervisor told them I was doing a great job!!! That's nice to know.

:rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-06-2005, 07:51 AM
OH IM SO JEALOUS!!!!

You sound so confident that you are gonna get all your shopping done! Good luck. I still have a few more things to buy....

HAVE A FUN DAY OFF!! ;)

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 08:24 AM
When I worked at school, I use to play "hookie" to go do something. I hardley ever took a day off because I was sick. NOW, I just "miss the boat" and usually it is because I am sick or there is a hurricane comeing.

Enjoy your day off and hope you get all your shopping done.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-06-2005, 09:00 AM
You deserve a day doing what you want!! Have fun ;)

elizabethann
12-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Lucky you! I love IKEA!!

lv4dogs
12-06-2005, 09:19 AM
I'll be following in your footsteps, I have a vacation day & 4 sick days left to use up before the end of the year. I feel a bad flu coming on. lol lol :D :p

poofy
12-06-2005, 09:24 AM
OHHHH, have a wonderful day!!!!

davidpizzica
12-06-2005, 09:34 AM
:rolleyes: I'm playing hookie from work today. I'm going to get ALL my Christmas shopping done AND get the futon I've been salivating over since I saw it at IKEA.

I spoke with the temp agency and my supervisor told them I was doing a great job!!! That's nice to know.

:rolleyes:
Hey, sweetheart! If you get stuck putting the futon together, call me! I'm so happy to know your higher-ups think that your doing so good. I hope they don't come looking for you!

caseysmom
12-06-2005, 09:42 AM
I played hookie yesterday, nothing as fun as shopping. I made my third trip to the dump, I am in the zone cleaning the garage and side yards. The side yards are spotless and the garage is all organized....now on to my room..