PDA

View Full Version : Floppie

chocolatepuppy
12-06-2005, 04:56 AM
Aw, Floppie, what an adorable bunny you are! It sounds like you really enjoy the great outdoors. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Awww, what a cutie!!! Floppie, you sure are one handsome bunnster boy!:D Love your beautiful, black coat and those sweet, tucked back ears! And how appropriate that your Pet of the Day photo should feature you doing what you enjoy most, being outdoors!:D What a wonderful life, what a wonderful family you are blessed with, Floppie! And how blessed are they to have you as their beloved best friend and companion! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with Paris and your proud guardian, Floppie! Hope you're spoiled rotten...today and every day!:D Yay Floppie, our most precious, most lovable Pet of the Day!:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you, sweet bunny boy!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-06-2005, 12:32 PM
What a charmer you are!!!
I think I'm in love!!! ♥♥♥
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!!!
I hope you have a fun day with maybe a special treat or two.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!

nonie
12-06-2005, 05:50 PM
You are adorable! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day! :) Hope you got to play with Paris today and enjoy your garden. I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. You are just precious and I think you know it! :eek: May God bless you with lots of love and peaceful adventures. I also hope you had lots of greens today!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)