PDA

View Full Version : A message to all dog Santas!

Suki Wingy
12-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Target's $1 spot once again has awsome dog stuff including stockings!
Niņo already got into his and he LOVES it all (rare for Mr. Picky) It will go away tonight and come back once he has forgotten on Christmas!
*I never meant for him to get it all, he is nosey and got the ball out when I turned away to take off my coat!

Flatcoatluver
12-05-2005, 08:15 PM
yeah thats where we got our stockings, all of our stocking that i found where like 20 or more untill i saw those stockings!

sammy101
12-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I bought them reindeer antlers :).There was only one left though.Target are great dog stuff!

Suki Wingy
12-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I agree, not including all the $1 stuff they had 3 isles of animal stuff, 2 for dogs! Not only a lot but good stuff for cheap! There is a popup fabric crate for $25 I'm going to go back and buy, and they had some really nice collar/ lead sets that were leather on the buckle park and round nylon on the rest made by the AKC I wanted to get Niņo but he has too many collars and leads already! I got him the beaf liver training treats and he goes insane for them after a while, then settles down. They don't taste too bad either. (Yes, I but bait it my mouth for the first time :rolleyes: )

dukedogsmom
12-05-2005, 10:42 PM
I'll have to go back because I didn't see them there last week. I love the $1 stuff at Target. I found some cute Christmas things for scrapbooking, too.

Kfamr
12-05-2005, 10:57 PM
I LOVE Target. I dragged Amy there when I was in Utah. I really like their pet selection and the $1 stuff is nice for the price. That's where I got Kiara's costume (the wings.)

Suki Wingy
12-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Niņo's favorite toys are always the ones from there :)