View Full Version : Oh Sara...

popcornbird
12-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Are you missing your Eddie? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/4f606e65.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/9635531a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/b6216b9e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/a6e4b5db.jpg

This lovely kitty has been coming to our backyard every single day for about a month now. For some reason, he/she reminds me of Eddie. I believe its a stray. It has no collar. When it first started coming, it was VERY scared, and would RUN at first sight of me. Gradually, it is starting to become less fearful. It won't let me touch it, but it is starting to allow me to come closer now before it runs off. A part of its ear seems to be torn too...just a little bit.

Just wanted to show you all my newest friend. If it keeps coming, I will have to give it a name. I want to keep it, but...well...I don't think that's possible. For now, it is just a stray (I believe so anyway) or maybe a neighborhood cat, coming to our backyard everyday, begging for food. How can I tell if it belongs to someone? Would it be wrong to feed it? My heart breaks when it knocks and whines for food.

catmandu
12-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Just at first glance he looks fairly well fed to be a Starry Cat,maybe one of your neighbors is letting him out,for a walk.
He looks fairly clean and well fed,to these Old Eyes.

Killearn Kitties
12-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh what a beautiful cat! I hope you find out where he/she is coming from. It doesn't look like a neglected cat. And this beautiful cat does bear a fair resemblance to Eddie! :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Geez Eddie....I go away for a couple of days (to earn some money to buy your kibbles) and you go running off to see the world! What am I going to do with you Eddie????

PCB....those are some interesting photos of faux-Eddie...it does look well-fed and well-groomed.....but then again....you HAVE been wanting a cat.... ;) :D ;) :D

Laura's Babies
12-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Ooooooo! BEAUTIFUL! Looks to well fed unless it is a recent drop off.. My bet is it tames down real quick when he finds out there is food and love in that house.

momcat
12-05-2005, 07:32 PM
He/she is so cute. Given the chance, I'll bet there's a sweet and loving kitty just dying to come out! Go ahead and feed kitty, that way we all will know there's some good food in that tummy. It's the PT thing to do.....

caseysmom
12-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Looks like you have a new child for your new marriage! Actually I concur the kittly looks well fed to be a stray but its not impossible.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2005, 08:37 PM
He(?) does look well fed, but then again, he's adorable and who could resist feeding him?

The notch on his ear looks like some they put on feral cat colonies to show that they have been neutered. I belive K & L would be able to confirm this because I believe they do the same with their ferals.

He does look like Eddie. Sara's right though, PCB, you have been wanting a kitty..... :D A new kitty to help start off your new life? ;)

AlleyCat
12-05-2005, 10:40 PM
LOL, look at that attitude! Those first 2 pictures are telling you just what he thinks of the camera thingy :)

Kfamr
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM
The notch on his ear looks like some they put on feral cat colonies to show that they have been neutered.

That's what I was thinking... it looks like a nice clean cut. He sure is cute. :)

AmberLee
12-06-2005, 01:06 AM
What a cutie-pie!!!

Barbara
12-06-2005, 02:45 AM
If he looks scared then he's not Eddie :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-06-2005, 05:42 AM
Isn't he cute!!!! I love the picture of his tongue sticking out.

Maybe you will get to keep him... he is such a cutie!! :D

kilbarchancats
12-06-2005, 07:22 AM
That kitty is a beauty, looks healthy, robust and clean to my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if they do have a home nearby and hope they are loved by somebody as such gorgeous-ness deserves to be!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-06-2005, 11:40 AM
The resemblance with Eddie is stunning!! Hey, let's call him Freddie :D

Uabassoon
12-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Hmm maybe he will still be around this summer. Didn't you say that your husband was going to let you adopt a kitty :)