PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Holiday Album?

petslover
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
What is your favorite Holiday album?

My favorite has to be of my all-time favorite group, Hanson. Their Snowed In album is awesome. I have been a Hanson fan ever since they came out and I was 11 then and now I am 20. They have a variety of songs on this album. They have fast pace, fun music, songs that relate to the true meaning of Christmas, and very slow and pretty songs.

So whats your favorite holiday album?

finn's mom
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't really have a favorite...I haven't ever really liked pop star's holiday albums, though...I really prefer the classics, done classically. There have been only a very small few newer songs or newer versions of old songs that I've actually liked. I'd have to say, just a mix album of classic carols would make it into my cd player this time of year...or something like a Boston Pops doing Christmas music...that type of record.

catnapper
12-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm dying to get a recording of the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Man, when those songs come on the radio... powerful and beautiful.

K9soul
12-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Manheim Steamroller (any of their albums) and some Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

davidpizzica
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll go along with that. I love Manheim steamroller and I just bought a cd today of theirs (Forgot the title) and it's in the CD player in my car. It sounds great!

Cincy'sMom
12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
I really like both of Garth Brook's Christmas albums, and I have one called Swinging Christmas, that has a lot of Louis Armstrong, Louis Prima, and those type of artists.

K9soul
12-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll go along with that. I love Manheim steamroller and I just bought a cd today of theirs (Forgot the title) and it's in the CD player in my car. It sounds great!

I have three of theirs but I noticed another one out that I don't have yet. I am going to have to get that! I can listen to them all day and never get tired of them.

RedHedd
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
The Frank Sinatra Christmas album has been a classic in my family forever! I also like Alvin and the Chipmunks, in fact my cell phone is in the Chrismtas spirit, playing the Chipmunks' Christmas song. :D

dukedogsmom
12-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Same here. Their music is amazing.

Lobodeb
12-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Hands down, Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I love their music and their arrangements.

They're coming in concert here in a week or so. I'd love to go see them, but with the baby coming any day now, I'd hate to buy a ticket and then not be able to go.