PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please for my friend

Miss Z
12-05-2005, 12:54 PM
I have a friend who was really upset today, because her guinea pig, Clover, passed away very suddenly yesterday. She really loves guinea pigs, and Clover's passing has really broken her heart. She was so shaky at school today, on a few occasions she burst into tears. I don't blame her, Clover was so very young and has left my friend's other guinea pig, Candy, very lonely and traumatized. I think that she and i would really appreciate it if she knows that other people are thinking of her and can give her support at this difficult time for her

finn's mom
12-05-2005, 01:07 PM
There's a pet memorial section for stories like this...this isn't a controversial subject, so, if you didn't want to leave it in the dog house, you don't have to. ;) People even put this kind of story in the general sections...

Poor guinea pig. I know when Angus, my guinea pig, died, I cried all day. I still miss him.

Miss Z
12-05-2005, 01:15 PM
I think that i put it in here by accident, i was browsing and then remembered about it and just started a new thread.

I hope that people will still see it and give her messages of support.

finn's mom
12-05-2005, 01:17 PM
A lot of people don't even visit the dog house. You may want to make a thread about it in general or pet general or memorial. Just a suggestion.

Miss Z
12-05-2005, 01:19 PM
I might do later. i've gotta revise for exams so i'll leave it on here for a bit and see if anyone else replies, otherwise i might do that:)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
As a mom of piggies, having lost one of my own, I know the heart break your friend is experiencing, especially as Clover was so young, her passing so sudden:( I will be looking out for her memorial thread and in the meantime, please extend to your friend my deepest sympathies on her great loss:( Me and my piggies Moon and Rosie send to her and to Candy, our love and support, comforting wheeks and purrrs. I know my beloved RB angel Squeekers is looking out for her precious girl.

Love,
Sandra:(

Karen
12-10-2005, 02:33 PM
I moved this thread to Pet Memorial for you.

It is always difficult to lose a pet, and unexpectedly seems to make it harder. Tell her the Rainbow Bridge story, so she can picture Clover weeking and playing in fields of her namesake clover, and be reunited with her mom someday.

We all understand, and you can tell her that we'll keep her and Candy in our prayers.

Miss Z
12-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Thanks everyone, especially Karen for moving the thread. My friend will be so grateful, she needs all the kind words she can get right now. Clover is the first pet that she has ever lost, so it has really hit her hard. Your words will really mean a lot to her, so on her behalf, thankyou all so much.

crazy_caique
12-10-2005, 06:42 PM
My prayers are with your friend and candy.RIP Clover :(

Miss Z
12-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone.

Just to let you know that my friend is now feeling much better, and sends her thanks to everyone who offered their sympathies. She showed me a picture of Clover today on her mobile (i think in the USA you call them cell phones). She kind of looked like this:
http://www.meerschweinchen.de/cavia/pict/Aby_-13a.jpg
But with less brown.

I looked at her to see if she was alright, but she told me that she had learned how much she loves Candy now. She will never forget Clover, but she knows that she must concentrate on caring for Candy, and also her dog and her mum's horses.

Those words are sooooo true.

crazy_caique
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
I am happy she is feeling better. :) :) :) :)
P.S.in the usa we call them both cell and mobile ;)