PDA

View Full Version : I just had a perfect dream........

Husky_mom
12-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Last night i had this dream..........

it has me grinning since i woke up, so nice.......

i dreamed it was monday, as today, and there was a school bus picking my kid for school (which his school hasn´t since its prekindergardenand two blocks away)
so i went outside to walk him and who´s the driver...............
....... ****slobbering****........

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/comic_con/comic_con_2005_photos/josh_holloway/con2.jpg

and he said to me, he was looking for me for a long time and now he found me he´ll never let me go........(*day dreaming*)

so we started dating and so (very pleasant i might say)(fill the blanks) ;)

and he was going to propose to me on tuesday, and then :mad: i woke up :mad:

well i just wanted to share this, i just gave the basics but you can get an idea ;)

moosmom
12-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Why don't I have dreams like that??? *sigh*

.sarah
12-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Who is that?

Don't you love dreams like that? :p

Husky_mom
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
he is the one that plays "SAWYER" on the TV show LOST, so yummy ;)

moosmom
12-06-2005, 07:24 AM
I wouldn't mind a dream with Paul Newman or Sean Connery in it.

Husky Mom,

Did you eat something before you went to bed?? Usually when I do, I have dreams of people chasing me with guns and knives. Go figure!

Husky_mom
12-06-2005, 11:09 AM
actually i do have the weirdest dreams, there was a time in my life i always dreamed someone was chasing me (cops, thugs, mafia people, etc) i dont know why, sometimes i cant remember them once i am awake but i´ll post some of the ones i´ve had, so you can see how weird they are, but i just loved this one :D

dukedogsmom
12-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh my! I haven't been watching Lost. He is gorgeous! I see what I've been missing. Who cares about the storyline? That pic is getting saved on my computer.

Husky_mom
12-07-2005, 11:11 AM
saved to your computer.........?????

i have it carved into my brain!!!! ;)

love that smile...........****melting****

MariaM
12-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Hahah!! Oh, that's awesome. I LOVE having a dream that has me in a good mood all day. Once I had a dream Legolas was visiting from Middle-Earth, and he had to go back soon, but before he did, he proposed to me and became Orlando! And I made him sleep in the doghouse the first night of our marriage...LOL! :o

I have CRAZY dreams all the time. I haven' ever seen or read the Star Wars stuff, but last night I had a dream I was reading them, and I got transported into them and was on this huge sand island, and there were all these reincarnated "Lost" memebers, and I was like "Whoa! I love Star Wars!"

bluekat
12-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Aww! lol it seems that dreams always have to end at the best part :p