PDA

View Full Version : New addition! (video)

kimboe
12-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Ok, Well we weren't going to get another kitty but, friend couldn't keep her so we took her!
She doesn't have a name yet but i call her meu-meu
I made a video of her and Camen!
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1V152Z2PSBV173I5E37OTGIEWK
She's so funny! :D :D

Sonia59
12-05-2005, 11:21 AM
She is very cute! Congratulations for the addition! she will have so much fun with your dog, they already play very well. It is adorable to see your big Camen being so careful with her! :) :D

momcat
12-05-2005, 02:06 PM
AAAwww, what a cutie. Absolutely adorable! Camen seems so gentle with her and so tolerant of her little kitty antics. By the way, the music really went well with the action on the video.....

koxka
12-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Awwww,another, absolutely, adorable blacky.At this age they are so much fun! :D

These two are going to be best budies. :cool:

Love the name Meu-Meu :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Waaaahhhhh.....like I said in Sonia's thread, I want a little black baby! She is just too adorable and looks like she's having so much fun! I love it when she's gnawing on the poor doggies leg - too funny! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Awwww!!! She's adorable. Congrats!!! :D

catmandu
12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
What a great pair she and that Wonderful Dog are.
I would watch them,as she might run under his paws,and be hurt.
He was being so gentle and careful too.

kimlovescats
12-05-2005, 07:49 PM
How cute! Looks like the doggie is glad to have a new little friend too! :D

kilbarchancats
12-06-2005, 07:53 AM
She is gorgeous - so cute - and I love the little pinky collar too. And music to accompany her dancing around - how cool! :cool:

Laura's Babies
12-06-2005, 08:14 AM
FIRST... that music was purrrrfect for the video! It looked like the video was set to the music or music set to the video.

That was just so sweet! A big ole dog with a wee widdle kitty, playing and being ever so gentle with her. It just makes your heart smile to watch it and I did! Several times! It is great to see they have become such good friends and really seem to enjoy each others company.. HEARTWARMING!

kimboe
12-06-2005, 02:56 PM
COOL, Thanks everyone!
Camen really likes the lil Meu-Meu! (still don't know what to call her yet?)
It's funny how gentle Camen is to her, he even licks her little ears. They have so much fun playing. Babe doesn't play much as she's an older kitty, and she doesn't like it when Camen trys to lick her coat. She'll swat at him
kilbarchancats I knitted the collar And i made the video to go along with the music!

Thanks everyone for the good replies!
i'll be sure to add more pictures of the lil kitty! :D