PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Online Rescue

mugsy
04-02-2002, 06:16 AM
Hi all, I haven't been around a lot, so sorry Souraya this has taken so long for me to post.

Anyway...if anyone is interested in being a part of online rescue or transportation of dogs please email Souraya aka DoggiesAreBest and give her the following information.
1. Name
2. Address
3. Phone (as many as possible, like home, work, cell, pager, etc.)
4. Which of these numbers is easiest to reach you
5. How far you are willing to drive, either in mileage or time
6. What major metropolitan area are you closest to (in my case it was like 6 of them)

Ok, Souraya, if I've left anything out please add to it...my feeble old mind isn't as sharp as it used to be...not only that, my brain is on spring break too!! lol

bugmom
04-02-2002, 01:30 PM
Just a thought - Wouldn't it be better to add to the resources already available like CaRescueRR@ yahoogroups.com or TRUCK-N-PAWS also a yahoo group? consolidate the resources instead of spreading them thinner may lead to more transporting help instead of hours spent checking all the lists on the computer..... just a thought! i love transporting its the greatest way to spend a weekend with all the doggie kisses in the world!

shais_mom
04-03-2002, 02:09 AM
I sent my info to Souraya but what I really wanted to say is Bugmom I am so glad to see you! I miss your Bug stories!
Welcome back