PDA

View Full Version : big presents

davidpizzica
12-05-2005, 04:45 AM
I'm curious, has anyone received a big present that couldn't fit under the tree? I know my car couldn't!

RobiLee
12-05-2005, 06:34 AM
I did! We got a new car right before Thanksgiving and I told my hubby that I didn't want anything else for Christmas. I love my new car (new to me). Its a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and now I can haul my two girls around and they can be comfy. :D

davidpizzica
12-05-2005, 07:33 AM
I did! We got a new car right before Thanksgiving and I told my hubby that I didn't want anything else for Christmas. I love my new car (new to me). Its a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer and now I can haul my two girls around and they can be comfy. :D
RobiLee, I know that feeling! I don't really need anything else either! I love my colbalt. Congratulations on your trailblazer! BTW, isn't getting a car better than getting socks for Christmas??

Rie Rie
12-05-2005, 08:34 AM
YEP!! My husband bought me a 4-wheeler for Christmas last year. IT was not on my list nor did I ever consider it. Our friends and family made a big joke out of it, saying he'd purchased more life insurance as I am accident prone. And just to prove everyone right, the day after Christmas I rolled it over on myself. Didn't hurt myself bad, just had a bruise for a while on my thigh. I can't wait to see what he does this year to top that gift.