PDA

View Full Version : Nebo has a lump

wolf_Q
12-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Ugh now I'm all worried again...of course I worry about everything :o but still...I noticed tonight that Nebo has a small lump on his leg. I gave him a bath today and brushed him and did not notice anything during that, I noticed it late tonight.....either I'm blind or it popped up suddenly. :confused:

At work I've seen a lot of those pink warts older dogs get and it doesn't look the same. Nebo had something very similar (but larger) on a different leg when he was about 5 months old, the vet removed it when he was neutered. I'm wondering if it could be an ingrown hair or something? I pushed on it a little and it started to bleed a tiny bit. It doesn't seem to be bothering him.

I think I'll call the vet tomorrow and see if they can look at it. In the meantime, please keep Nebo in your thoughts, thanks.

p.s. Photos attached (lump and one of Nebo for good measure ;) )

CagneyDog
12-04-2005, 11:53 PM
I hope it's nothing too serious. I will keep your boy in my prayers.

Karen
12-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Owch - looks sore. I hope it's something minor, and the vet can help it go away quickly!

.sarah
12-05-2005, 12:12 AM
It looks a lot like something Nova had. I honestly can't remember the name of it. But, my vet said that it should go away within three weeks, but if it didn't it needed to be removed. It did go away after about 2 weeks.

Hopefully it's nothing serious ... keep us updated!

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2005, 07:35 AM
((((((HUGS FOR NEBO)))))) and Amy too. I hope it's nothing to worry about ;)

EssTer
12-05-2005, 08:38 AM
I hope itīs not so serious and that Nebo will be fine soon ;) (((((((HUGS)))))

lv4dogs
12-05-2005, 10:39 AM
I too hope it's nothing serious. Sending good wishes your way.

Corinna
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Prayers for the sweet Nebo are winging their way.

sandragonfly
12-05-2005, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't complain you're worrying, I would too - :o

please be ok nebo!

cyber-sibes
12-05-2005, 01:30 PM
:( poor Bebo boy. Crossing paws he's just fine. Actually it looks alot like a mole, but it's good to get it checked out.