PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been gone...

Toby's my baby
12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Nobody probably noticed, but I have been gone for about a week or so. I just wanted to let you all know that our internet hasnt been working, but we got it fixed today.

Everything is pretty good here. Boo boo and Maggie got in a fight! :eek: Maggie is such a little baby, i never thought she would stand up too boo boo, but she did, and she hurt Boo boo's leg, but I cant see any puncture wounds or anything, so I'm not sure what is wrong with him. . .
I had my first two basketball games of the season, and my team won both of them. They were both low scoring games though :o 34 - 14 and 38-18 :D

Almita
12-04-2005, 02:26 PM
I noticed that you haven't been around I was wondering where you were Beth! Wow i guess little Maggie is now showing that she can stand up to anyone now! lol! Well congratualtions on you basketball games! I just love basketball and football and volleyball.

.sarah
12-04-2005, 02:44 PM
You know, come to think of it I did notice you weren't here ... I just didn't notice it very well :p

Glad you're back, and I hope Booboo's okay!

poofy
12-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey glad to see your back..noticed no replies from you, but we all take a break now n then.. :)

joanofark
12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Wow, a whole week?? Thats a long time without PT!! :eek:

Welcome Back though! ;) :D

Karen
12-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome back! Glad your Internet is working again!

Toby's my baby
12-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Wow, a whole week?? Thats a long time without PT!! :eek:

I dont get it how people can just be like, i'm taking a break for a couple months. . :eek: I would die! I could hardly take it!

davidpizzica
12-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Nobody probably noticed, but I have been gone for about a week or so. I just wanted to let you all know that our internet hasnt been working, but we got it fixed today.

Everything is pretty good here. Boo boo and Maggie got in a fight! :eek: Maggie is such a little baby, i never thought she would stand up too boo boo, but she did, and she hurt Boo boo's leg, but I cant see any puncture wounds or anything, so I'm not sure what is wrong with him. . .
I had my first two basketball games of the season, and my team won both of them. They were both low scoring games though :o 34 - 14 and 38-18 :D
I'm so glad that you have it fixed for our birthday!

Toby's my baby
12-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm so glad that you have it fixed for our birthday!

Lol, me too! ;) :p

Alysser
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Of course Ive noticed. We missed. Poor boo boo and maggie. Why did they fight??

Toby's my baby
12-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Poor boo boo and maggie. Why did they fight??

sadly, this is gross. . but one of the cats killed a rabbit and Maggie or Boo boo was eating it (yuck) and then the other one wanted it so they got in a fight. .

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-04-2005, 08:49 PM
I noticed, and missed you Beth!:D Glad you're back!;)

That's awesome you play basketball!! I do too, and I LOVE it!!:D;)