PDA

View Full Version : The stockings are hung..pic

Glacier
12-04-2005, 02:18 AM
I just can't get into the holidays this year which is most unlike me. I thought some decorating might help so tonight I hauled out the stuff!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/stuff/stockings.jpg
The critters' stockings are hung in the window! The dogs will each get a rawhide shaped like a candy cane on Christmas day. I bought them already, but the garland isn't strong enough to support the weight of all those treats! The cats each get a toy and some treats too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/stuff/stockings2.jpg
With the flash so you can see the lovely assortment of doggie nose prints on the window!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/stuff/bridgekids.jpg
The bridgekids still get their stockings hung up too. Just because they aren't physically here doesn't mean they aren't still part of the family!

dukedogsmom
12-04-2005, 02:23 AM
What a great display! Just look at all those paw stockings. I got a little teary when I saw your 3 RB stockings. I hope you get to feeling more in the spirit.

chocolatepuppy
12-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Glacier, that's too cute! That's where I hang mine too. ;)

cloverfdx
12-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Aww that is precious :). I too got a bit teary when i saw the 3 RB stockings {{Hugs}}.

anna_66
12-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Look at all those stockings! I know some furkids who are going to be very happy Christmas morning:D

Laura's Babies
12-04-2005, 08:30 AM
I am not in the season either and since I am working this year, I am not even putting up any of my decorations. Ususally, by now, I have everything done, working all summer of stuff for Christmas. This year going to Norfolk stopped that so what I have done, I have had to get done in the last month. I have NO holiday spirit! Maybe when I get back to work and start making the candy and decorating the boat it will hit then........(?)

Daisy and Delilah
12-04-2005, 08:31 AM
How beautiful Glacier. No one can put us in the holiday spirit like you can with your holiday pics from the Yukon :)

Almita
12-04-2005, 01:40 PM
aww that is so cute! I love the pictures we haven't decorated anything yet! Idk if we are getting a tree this year it seems like were not but we'll never know i guess! Again that is so cute!

.sarah
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM
That's a lot of stockings hanging from the window! My house will probably look like that someday, too :p

I love how you still have your RB kids stocking hung. That is so sweet :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2005, 02:56 PM
How sweet. :) Mine also have the paw stockings but I haven't hung them up this year because Pearl would probably knock them down any way. I'll be out of town for Christmas so I'm not decorating either.

finn's mom
12-04-2005, 09:16 PM
It's beautiful! :)

Queen of Poop
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
If all those stockings don't put you in the Christmas mood I don't know what will. At least the weather is back to feeling more like Christmas time. Merry Christmas to you, hubby and all the furry critters!! :D