PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bo and Pava pics!

kimlovescats
12-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Here are my two widdle boys! Pava is finally about over his eye infection ... still a little drippy but nothing like it was! ;)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/50e8b8ec.jpg

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Kim, if they were any cutier I would have to come snatch those two. That Pava has the most unique marking I have ever seen and Bo Bo is just the cutiest cutsie pie little ball of fluff that I have seen in awhile! Goodness, what a wonderful set to have..Awwww!

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh Kim, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that gorgeous picture of Pava and BoBo. I've made a special folder for pictures for these two cuties, so I hope you don't mind if I pester you now and then for more photos of them.
Boy you really hit the jackpot when you got these two.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in LOVE with Pava. I have never seen a more gorgeous kitty as he and BoBo, don't worry sweetie, you are one adorable kitty too.

I'm glad to hear that Pava is almost over his eye infection. Oh gosh, did I mention how much I have fallen in LOVE with this guy.

You know when you see a certain kitty and it just takes your breath away with it's beauty. Well, that's what Pava has done to me. He just turned me into one puddle of mush. Okay, i'm going to stop gushing now.

Nighty night my sweet Pavarotti. Hope to see more of you soon. Love you sweetie pie. :)

Prairie Purrs
12-03-2005, 10:42 PM
They really are a stunning pair of baby boys. Count me in as a member of the fan club! :D

sasvermont
12-04-2005, 08:34 AM
And then I think about the size home I have and the already troubled Miley-girl etc. etc. and know that I am at my limit. The other factor that plays in here is that I live alone and the current cats are always fighting for my attention, so adding two or one more would take me up and over the edge. Not to mention the vet bills.

These are two adorable guys for sure. I suspect you will keep them. If you do, they will be two lucky kittens, for sure.

Thanks for sharing the photos and your lives with us!

Cute, cute, cute. :cool:

catmandu
12-04-2005, 08:41 AM
BoBo,my Senior Meezer is so pleased that there is another BoBo out there,and a really super Cute Bobo,at that.
She sends a MMMMMRRREEEEEEEOOOOOOOW To Pava,and her little Namesake!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Oh my gosh...... whay a cuteness-overload!!
Kim, those two must be the cutest kitties here on PT! Bo Bo has such an adorable black nose; he remembers me of Groucho . Pava has the cutest comouring ever and with also a tiny bit of black on his nose :)
Cannot wait to see how they will look like as adults!!

kimlovescats
12-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Thank you everyone. Yes they are KEEPERS, as I am pretty smitten with these kittens as well! ;) I wish you all could pet them and feel how incredibly fuzzy they are ... I too can't wait to see what they will be like when they are full grown.

Lorraine, you just go right ahead and give Pava all the attention you want, he won't mind it at all! :D

Felix
12-04-2005, 11:42 AM
OMG they are so cute a fluffy.I want to cuddle with your widdle boys.Glad to hear the eye infection is clearing up too :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Awwwww! They're both so adorable and I'm glad that you're keeping them so we can all watch them grow up. :D

Sonia59
12-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Aaawwwww! They are so cute! They have such amazing fur and markings! ;)

lisalee
12-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Awww, I'm so glad to hear their doing better! They are just too cute!! :)

lady_zana
12-05-2005, 07:45 AM
What lovely little balls of fluff! Please, please, please, give them tons of kisses for me! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2005, 09:23 AM
What little cutie pies! :D