PDA

View Full Version : My New Username

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Its Clarebear here.

I have decided to change my name and put my year of birth 1980 so there wont be any mix up now.

jenluckenbach
12-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Was there a mix up? :confused:

Jessika
12-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Clare there was never a mix up with your age! And you could have changed your age in your old profile, silly!

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Clare there was never a mix up with your age! And you could have changed your age in your old profile, silly!

I dont have my old password for my old account and it was my nickname Clarebear that made me look young lol

Flatcoatluver
12-03-2005, 09:36 PM
well now where just going to have to get used to your new name!!! :D

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Flatcoatluver]well now where just going to have to get used to your new name!!! :D[/QUOTE

Its still Clare so its not that hard to remember lol

Jessika
12-03-2005, 09:48 PM
I dont have my old password for my old account and it was my nickname Clarebear that made me look young lol

But you were just posting on your old name today??

And if you lost yoru password, you could always ask Karen to help you out :)

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 09:49 PM
But you were just posting on your old name today??

And if you lost yoru password, you could always ask Karen to help you out :)

I thought you meant my old old account clarebear_45?

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 09:51 PM
There is no need for a new username. You now have three.
Correct me if I'm wrong but you just THOUGHT people were saying that you were twelve and it ended up being a totally different person that got banned.

Jessika
12-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but you just THOUGHT people were saying that you were twelve and it ended up being a totally different person that got banned.

Actually that was someone else, if I remember correctly.Well, if we're referring to the same person who got banned, they were older than 12 lol

And no clare I was referring to the name that you were posting on TODAY

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 09:55 PM

Rosethecopycat told me it would be best to change my nickname Clarebear to save the mix up with ages.
It doesnt have anything to do with that other person.

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Actually that was someone else, if I remember correctly.Well, if we're referring to the same person who got banned, they were older than 12 lol

If your talking about Lv4Bc's then thats not who i am talking about.

I'm almost positive that in one of the threads that she deleted there was some misunderstanding over someone who was two young to be on pet talk [ 13 or under] and got banned and she thought people were talking about her when they were talking about the other person. Blah. Whatever I'm probably wrong. :p ?

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Rosethecopycat told me that it might be something to do with my nickname Clarebear as its like a young persons name

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 10:01 PM
*sigh*

No, people thought you were young because of your picture. Putting 1980 behind it wont make a difference. Personally I think you should just choose an account and use it. Who cares if someone things you're young.

Jessika
12-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Rosethecopycat told me that it might be something to do with my nickname Clarebear as its like a young persons name

You're only as young as you act. :)

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Dont want to cause any drama

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I am still half asleep .

Clarebear sounds a bit babyish and I think that is where the confusion with the way I talked came from.

dukedogsmom
12-03-2005, 10:18 PM
I honestly think you should quit making so many threads and try to get to know everyone by looking at lots of others' threads. You've got 5 on the front page right now. I think you're trying too hard and it's having a negative effect. And keep one user name. I have been trying not to say anything because I didn't want it taken the wrong way.

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 10:20 PM
I cant seem to win here.

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 10:23 PM
I honestly think you should quit making so many threads and try to get to know everyone by looking at lots of others' threads. You've got 5 on the front page right now. I think you're trying too hard and it's having a negative effect. And keep one user name. I have been trying not to say anything because I didn't want it taken the wrong way.

You could of pm me this

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 10:24 PM

I feel EXACTLY the same. I like you Clare but I think this needed to be said. :)

Clare1980
12-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I feel EXACTLY the same. I like you Clare but I think this needed to be said. :)

sorry for trying to have fun. I cant seem to do from right to wrong

jenluckenbach
12-04-2005, 07:36 AM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Don't worry about other people's opinions. Everyone is different.

cloverfdx
12-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Just pick a name and stick with it, no need to be changing all the time.

ETA: Ditto what DDM said.

Anita Cholaine
12-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Just choose one user name, and forget about the other ones. It's a bit confusing if you have so many. In addition, by adding 1980, it won't make any difference........

I liked clarebear, I don't think it sounds childish. And nobody could think that you're younger just because of your nickname!

Clare1980
12-04-2005, 09:39 AM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Don't worry about other people's opinions. Everyone is different.

Hugs back

thanks!

jackie
12-04-2005, 10:02 AM
I thought Clarebear was a cute name, but whatever you feel comfortable with. :)

LKPike
12-04-2005, 10:16 AM
I honestly think you should quit making so many threads and try to get to know everyone by looking at lots of others' threads. You've got 5 on the front page right now. .

her current threads that I see right now excluding this one are Whats the fuss with Brad Pitt, My christmas tree, and What would you do if you were invisible.

Those are all legitamite interesting threads, and who are you to say how often someone can post, Miss 6.19 posts-per-day?

Clare1980
12-04-2005, 10:25 AM
her current threads that I see right now excluding this one are Whats the fuss with Brad Pitt, My christmas tree, and What would you do if you were invisible.

Those are all legitamite interesting threads, and who are you to say how often someone can post, Miss 6.19 posts-per-day?

Very well said ;)

Miss Z
12-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Seriously people, do we need an arguement over this? If clare wanted to change her username then it's up to her. Also, i think that she can create as many threads as she likes, i create loads of polls!!! I don't want to offend anyone here, but was there really a need for this thread in the first place? I think that everyone now should let it be. Be happy!!!

ComedyDevil
12-04-2005, 11:06 AM
who are you to say how often someone can post, Miss 6.19 posts-per-day?

Jeez ... why do you need to be so rude? :eek: :rolleyes: Val was trying to be helpful.

Clare, all anyone is trying to say is if you reply to more people's threads people will get to know you better and then you'll feel more like you fit in. I also thought Clarebear was a cute name, but use whichever one you feel more comfortable with. :)

LKPike
12-04-2005, 11:07 AM
yeeeah, and someone else isnt being rude by saying stop posting so often? :rolleyes:

joanofark
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Everyone is just stating their opinions. Not trying to be rude. Everyone is different...

It doesn't matter how much you post, what matters is the quality of your posts. And I think all of yours are great. And so is evryones...:)

Thanks for letting us know about the name change:)

rosethecopycat
12-04-2005, 01:58 PM

This is all innocent, Clare PM'd me, asking a question, and I wasn't comfortable discussing a certain topic unless I knew that I wasn't conversing with a minor, possibly against their parents wishes.

I asked her how old she is. That's all, she asked what made me think she is very young, and with very limited information available (nothing on the profile) I said I guess it may be her user name.

I didn't mean to cause a commotion, and I don't even know of these other users that are banned or whatever.

:)

Clare1980
12-04-2005, 04:21 PM
This is all innocent, Clare PM'd me, asking a question, and I wasn't comfortable discussing a certain topic unless I knew that I wasn't conversing with a minor, possibly against their parents wishes.

I asked her how old she is. That's all, she asked what made me think she is very young, and with very limited information available (nothing on the profile) I said I guess it may be her user name.

I didn't mean to cause a commotion, and I don't even know of these other users that are banned or whatever.

:)

Its not your fault, so no worries here. I was getting fed up with the age thing, dont mean to sound over reacting but it was happening like a number of times a day and it would drive anyone mad.

You cant get much clearer than Clare1980 can I? I was born 1980 so I thought to put that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for letting us know about the name change:)[/QUOTE]

Thats all I asked for! thanks!

Clare1980
12-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Just to let all you guys know that I disabled my email box in my clarebear account, to save you pming me if Im not there to answer it.

dukedogsmom
12-05-2005, 08:15 AM
and who are you to say how often someone can post, Miss 6.19 posts-per-day?
Done in 4 years, thanks. That's how it's figured out. Maybe my words weren't right but I was trying to help.
ETA: the majority of them are replies to other people's threads, including yours.