PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Kid!*i'm Soo Pissed!*

lute
12-03-2005, 07:11 PM
we took Gracie and Houston to the Christmas parade earlier today. they LOVED it! all the people and smells. :) we had to keep Gracie from the horses. she looked at them and licked her lips. :rolleyes:

anyway, the parade ended and we were heading back to the car. there was a small group of kids that wanted to pet the dogs, so i let them. this one kid picked up somthing and threw it right at Gracie's face! :eek: :mad: :mad: i just said, "Hey! DON'T throw things at my dogs!" then he wanted to pet Houston. NO WAY! :mad: not after doing that to Gracie! i grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "NO! you are NOT going to TOUCH my dogs!" i mean, i just tore into this kid. because i'm generally a pretty quiet person, my parents came over to see what I was making a scene about. they were like "uh oh. the last thing you wanted to do, kid, was mess with her dogs."

my dad finally said it was time to go. he could tell i was getting more pissed by the minute. i have never wanted to hit a kid square in the face so bad! :mad:

i just had to vent.

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 07:13 PM
How old was the kid? Man, what a stupid thing to do.

I personally think that it wasn't appropriate to grab the kids arm. I do understand why you are so upset but he obviosely didn't know any better.

Chica
12-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Next time ask the kid if he would like you to throw some dirt in his face!!!!!! ;) People don't like that kind of treatment and neither to dogs!!!!Let the kid know he can get what he gives!!!!! :cool:

lute
12-03-2005, 07:30 PM
How old was the kid? Man, what a stupid thing to do.

I personally think that it wasn't appropriate to grab the kids arm. I do understand why you are so upset but he obviosely didn't know any better.

this kid was like 12 years old. WAAAAY old enough to know better.

animal_rescue
12-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Ugh, i've had that happen to me before, if I had touched him I would have torn into him and never looked back!! Stupid kids!

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 07:34 PM
this kid was like 12 years old. WAAAAY old enough to know better.
:eek:

Woah, i thought he would be younger. :eek: You're right...he should of known better.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Urggghh, that kind of stuff makes my blood boil! Stupid, immature kid! :mad: :mad:

No, you did the right thing! Don't feel bad, now! :)

Miss Z
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
STUPID STUPID STUPID BRAT!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I probably would have knocked him out!!!:mad:

A kid threw a tennis ball at Brando when he was alive and knocked his tooth and made him bleed. I dunno if it was an accident or not, but i shouted at him soooooooooooooooo much!!!!:mad:

Queen of Poop
12-05-2005, 09:23 AM
People need to teach their kids how to behave!!!! I sure hope you gave him a good scare so that maybe he learned something. Gracie, sorry for the child's ignorance, I hope you are ok.

lv4dogs
12-05-2005, 10:07 AM
You did the right thing. I would of been LIVID! Hope you & Gracie are all right.

tz1
12-05-2005, 10:15 AM
dumb kid :confused:

lute
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM
People need to teach their kids how to behave!!!! I sure hope you gave him a good scare so that maybe he learned something. Gracie, sorry for the child's ignorance, I hope you are ok.

the thing is with people around here, they don't care. i've talked many times about the stupid people in my area that couldn't care less about dogs. i try my hardest to get throught to them. i'm still trying to get the town to let my family and i to start a humane society, but the dog overpopulation is the last thing on their mind. :(

Gracie is just fine. :)

sheltiemama
12-05-2005, 06:41 PM
You did the right thing, except I would have taken the dogs out of his reach and told him to back off. Some kids, especially boys (sorry) can be cruel and unthinking enough to pull a prank that can hurt an animal because they think it will be funny. They don't think before they act. You're lucky your folks came when they did if you were ready to deck the brat. I wish I was young enough to get away with something like that myself sometimes.

finn's mom
12-05-2005, 06:56 PM
What a dope. that's so mean that he did that. I can totally understand why you'd be so mad. But, you're lucky that no one saw you grab the kid. At 17 or 18, that wouldn't be considered ok or appropriate by a lot of people. Not saying I wouldn't have gone off verbally, too...I know I would have. ;)