PDA

View Full Version : dont get mad but...

buttercup132
12-03-2005, 05:05 PM
i applied for a job at super pet, i hate my current job and think ill do really well there and can help educate people there, there animals seem well taken care of but i guess ill find out if i get the job the only other pet store id apply to is pet smart and tats only because they are both clean and there animals look very healthy so please dont get mad that im trying to get a job there but i was exciteds so i had to tell some1

moosmom
12-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Why in the world would we be mad?? A job is a job. They're not torturing animals are they? As long as you get paid for an honest day's work.

Congratulations! :D :) :D

poofy
12-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Im excited that you will be doing somthing you want to..so dont apoligise for doing what you want to do..there are people that make alcholo for those that drive drunk and those that make cigs for those who have lung problems, its a job, and some like want they do and some do it because they have to , id rather work at a pet store than make alcohlo.. :)

Jessika
12-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah, why would we be MAD?? Its a job! :) As long as YOU aren't torturing animals or neglecting them we have absolutely no reason to be upset with you! :) In any case congrats and good luck!

Little_Angel
12-03-2005, 07:33 PM
ditto. i TOTALLY agree w/ the above posts

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 07:38 PM
IMO people shouldn't be supporting pet stores at all, you don't need to be personally neglecting the animals to be contributing to the problem. Anyways, that's not what the thread about anyways sooo

Congratulations on your new job. :)

Karen
12-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I think that, by working there, you can at least see that the animals are well-cared for while you're there! Good luck, hope you get the job!