PDA

View Full Version : Mewie Petmas to my babies!

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Today, Santa Paws brought them their gift, a 3 tier "bunk bed". Meowmie went shopping today and stopped by the Goodwill store and BAM !!!! There was the purrrrrrrfect things!

I have to add that I have been searching for eons for just the right thing and soon as I saw it, I KNEW that was it!! It was to purrrrrfect to pass up and you will see whaT I mean. I wanted a lower part or shelf for Amy (it also had to be solid and stable for her to feel safe on it) and room enough for more than one without any fighting over it. The lady at the store called it a changing table :eek: I call it a KITTY BUNK BED! ;)

LOOKIE how purrrrefect this is!
Chester has claimed the top "bunk".
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1780.jpg

However, he IS willing to share as shown here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1782.jpg

Amy tried out the lower "bunk" and Giz the middle....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1775.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1776.jpg

Opps, I didn't upload the one of Samantha on it but these are enough...

So, they got their new bed anyway without me having to do anything more than cover some foam I already had and a LOT finer one that I made for their fur cousins!

catmandu
12-03-2005, 03:46 PM
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
That truly was a Bargain,and something that Your Cats are going to have Yeras and Yeras of fun with.
You really can buy some Fantastic Things at the Salvation Army!!!!

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Gary, I thought of you for 2 reasons when I found that and took those pictures....#1 The Stature you found at the Salvation Army. #2- THAT is as close to cuddeling as I have ever seen any of mine since they have been grown.... ya think it will lead into cuddles?

lisalee
12-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Isn't that cute!! They look so cute in their bunk beds, that is such a great idea! :D

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh WOW Laura. That is fantastic. What a great find.

Your kitties look so comfortable and happy to have that.

Mewie Petmas everyone. :)

Felix
12-03-2005, 04:25 PM
That is the cutest thing I ever saw!!

kimlovescats
12-03-2005, 04:30 PM
What a great idea for you to think of using that for a cat bed!!! :D Well, they are babies too afterall, right? How precious! ;)

Kim

Prairie Purrs
12-03-2005, 04:45 PM
What a purrfect idea! I need to go on a thrift store search! :D

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 05:15 PM
CatsinDenver... I have been looking forever for something that would fit what I wanted. I had about given up... but having fur babies, you see things in a totally different light.You would not believe the new furniture I have looked at and none if it suited what I had in mind. ( I have looked at changing tabels before but none rang my bell like this one did!)

I paid $25.99 for it at a Goodwill store and while I was paying for it, someone else wanted to buy it!

Don't it actuall look like a bunk bed for kitties? I think so!

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2005, 06:33 PM
What a wonderful idea and it's purrfect for your furkids. :D

icedtea
01-17-2006, 12:45 AM
That is such a cool idea. Like everyone else, i have to hit the salvos!

Laura's Babies
01-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi icetea! Glad you liked my Goodwill find. My babies are still enjoying it a lot and it is still the best $25 I spent in a long time! I saw another one in the Waterfront Mission in Pensacola recently and if I'd had somewhere to put it, I would have got that one too. They are just to handy for cat beds!!

catlover4ever
01-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Laura, what a great find!!! and the babies are enjoying it already!!! :) :)

icedtea
01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
you people are all so lucky to have several cats. my mums like the limit is 2!! i want like, 4!!!!

id hit the shops today but then id have to lock the door behind me, and believe me, this is VERY difficult. we have a really old lock and key!! argh!! id better give it a go i guess.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-18-2006, 02:48 AM
Don't it actuall look like a bunk bed for kitties? I think so!

OF COURSE it looks like a kitty bunk bed, it IS a kitty bunk bed :) :)
What a purrfect piece of cat-furniture!!

orangemm
01-18-2006, 04:19 AM
What a great idea! Oh, they will love that for sure!

Now I have to go shopping, excuse me! :D :D :D :D