PDA

View Full Version : Whats the fuss with Brad Pitt?

clarebear
12-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Is it just me or am I the only one who doenst think Brad Pitt is all that?

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I don't think he's all that, but, he's proven he's got talent, he doesn't just do the same stuff every single time...and, he's not hard on the eyes. He may not necessarily make you swoon, but, I don't think I've ever heard that anyone thinks he's ugly. ;) But, there's a first for everything. I find him attractive. And, considering he's in his forties, that only makes him moreso. I do know a lot of women who aren't attracted to him, but, usually at least admit that he's an attractive man. I hope that makes sense (there are lots of attractive people that I am not personally attracted to...if that helps what I was trying to say).

KYS
12-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I do not think he is hard on the eyes. ;)

carole
12-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Nope he does not rock my boat either, now Johnny Depp, now there is a man worth mentioning lol. :D

Jessika
12-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Brad Pitt is.. OK looking, but nothing special. I personally think him, his looks, and even his talent sometimes is a tad overrated. He DOES have talent, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion theres just nothing that makes him stand out.

.sarah
12-03-2005, 03:53 PM
I think he was really hot when he was with Jennifer Aniston. Now that he's not, he seems less attractive. I guess Jen kind of cleaned him up a bit. He always looks greasy now and doesn't shave often, and he has that awful black hair. Plus, when he was with Jen he always had this gorgeous smile on his face, and now he just ... looks like crap. :/

lisalee
12-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I never was attracted to him, but then again I don't usually go for blonde/dirty blonde haired men. ;) He always seemed a little too stuck on himself for me.

elizabethann
12-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I never thought BP was cute....except for the movie A River Runs Through It.

Speaking of BP, I just heard his name is now on Angelina's babies' birth certificates. He's officially their father.

CagneyDog
12-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't think he's cute. I don't like his personality either.

cali
12-03-2005, 08:17 PM
lol I have never understood the fuss either, I honestly dont find him attractive at all lol

Chica
12-03-2005, 08:24 PM
I AGREE WITH JESSIKA, HE IS A TAD OVERRATED. HIS TALENT IS SOSO!AND HIS LOOKS IS SOSO. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM. HE WAS MARRIED TO JENNIFER ANISTON, AND I BELIEVE HE IS JUST A WOMANIZER.JENNIFER WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO STRAY!!!! ;)I DON'T LIKE MEN LIKE HIM AT ALL!!!!!! ;)

anna_66
12-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Hmmmm, I have to agree with KYS...he's not hard on the eyes at all:D Yummy:p

.sarah
12-04-2005, 11:47 AM
I never thought BP was cute....except for the movie A River Runs Through It.

Speaking of BP, I just heard his name is now on Angelina's babies' birth certificates. He's officially their father.
Yesss, A River Runs Through It. He looked really good then!

And I think it's really odd that him and Angelina Jolie haven't confirmed they're dating, but he is now the adoptive father of her children :rolleyes:

CountryWolf07
12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I lost respect for Brad Pitt. It just doesn't make any sense of what he is doing, anyway.

CalliesMom
12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I have always thought Brad Pitt was attactive. However, since his divorce from Jennifer Aniston, I have begun to like him less and less.

Clare1980
12-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Yesss, A River Runs Through It. He looked really good then!

And I think it's really odd that him and Angelina Jolie haven't confirmed they're dating, but he is now the adoptive father of her children :rolleyes:

Just makes me mad to think he must think we are all stupid!

finn's mom
12-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Just makes me mad to think he must think we are all stupid!

Or maybe he just wishes we didn't care. ;) I know I don't. There's no possible way for people not in their shoes to know what's going on.