PDA

View Full Version : ~SWOON~ And Drool! VISUALLY IMPAIRED PERSIAN KITTENS NEED HOME

QueenScoopalot
12-03-2005, 09:16 AM
I thought I'd post this here in case anyone is near Norman Oklahoma, and willing to join in the fun of having two special needs kitties! :eek: They are willing to ship anywhere provided adopter is willing to pay shipping fees. ;) What a stunning pair of kittens! :eek: :) They don't look visually impaired to me. :confused:
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:26:35 -0600
From: Linda Mercer/Purebred Cat Breed Rescue <[email protected]>
Subject: DARLING VISUALLY IMPAIRED PERSIAN KITTENS NEED LOVING HOME

Two absolutely darling Persian Kittens with special needs are
available to approved adopters! They are visually impaired but that
doesn't stop them from playing with metallic cat teasers and navigate
their surrounding well once they've adjusted to them. They are
extremely friendly and very much needing loving - one follows you
around to be with you constantly! They are in Norman, Oklahoma but
can be shipped to screened/approved homes anywhere in the US if
shipping is paid for. (Home visits will be arranged if shipping is
required). See pictures here:

http://purebredcatbreedrescue.org/photopost/showgallery.php?thumb=1&cat=543&si=&perpage=12&sort=2&stype=&ppuser=

Linda Pollack Mercer, M.D.
President & Rescue Coordinator

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 09:28 AM
OH Jan, they are adoreable! Someone should snatch them up in no time! (Wish it could be ME!)

catmandu
12-03-2005, 03:54 PM
If only we were closer to Oklahoma!
Oh what a Beautiful Morning it will be when those Kittens get thier Furr Ever Home!!!!

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh gosh Jan, they are both drop dead gorgeous. I pray that they find their forever home very soon.

Gin
12-05-2005, 04:09 PM
OMG, what gorgeous kittens! I'd take them in a minute, but it's too far away. Do you have any updates for us? Have they found a home?

kb2yjx
12-05-2005, 06:33 PM
They are stunning, but I agree, they do not LOOk visually impaired, unless the problem is in the back of the eyeball, like a detached retina or macular degeneration!!! I hope they are able to go to the same home!! Sandra