PDA

View Full Version : Mouser Update

K & L
12-03-2005, 08:35 AM
He's doing very well and goes in this morning to get his bandages changed. He's been taking his meds without any problems. I've always had to feed Mouser seperately due to his aggressive eating style. So I just put the pills in some wet food and feed him around the others. He gobbles it so fast in fear they'll get his food, the pills go right down. :D He's suppose to have his stitiches out sometime next week. His pain meds are keeping him very relaxed and he's not once bothered with his bandages. :)

catmandu
12-03-2005, 08:38 AM
We are glad that the tale of the hurt tail is having such a Happy Ending,and that you are one of the Few Pet Talkers,that has found a way to pill thier Cat!
Get Well soon MOUSER!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-03-2005, 09:52 AM
That is great Mouser, taking your pills without struggle!!

Felix
12-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Awsome news..what a good Mouser :D

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow! That is TO easy! A cat that takes his meds in his food? Unreal!

Samantha had those aggresive eating habits when I first got her because she was so starved and malnourished. She would run bowl to bowl and not stop until they were all empty....4 cats, 4 bowls. She finally realized it is going to be there and she is going to be fed or maybe just got her fill after about 8 months to maybe a year. Ha! She is also a blackie!

I am glad to hear he is doing so well after that horiable incident. I think they recover faster than we do when something like that happens. I will never forget it though, it was just so scary!

rg_girlca
12-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I am so happy to hear how well Mouser is doing Lisa. :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2005, 06:30 PM
This is wonderful news!!!! :D I was hoping to hear that he was being a cooperative patient. :)

jenluckenbach
12-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Great news.

kimlovescats
12-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Good boy, Mouser! Thanks for the update! ;)

Barbara
12-04-2005, 01:30 PM
A very good trick to feed him the pills :D :D
Way to go Mouser :) :) :)

Randi
12-04-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm so glad to Mouser is doing well and taking his pills without problems. :) I'm also glad that you didn't have to keep him locked in the bathroom!

Heal well, Mouser! :)

Soapets
12-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm just now reading about Mouser's ordeal, and am glad to read that he is healing. How scary that must have been for you, and for him! :eek:

I hope he continues to heal well, and that he'll avoid whatever it was that did this to him from now on!

Deb

Uabassoon
12-04-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm happy to hear that he is well on the way to recovery! He also needs to give some PT kitties lessons in how to take a pill :)

AlleyCat
12-04-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm glad to hear that Mouser's doing so well. Poor little guy !! He'll be back to himself in no time. My 4 girls have been dealing with a few odd ailments lately and I swear, it is always meowmie that worries more than the kitty does !!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2005, 09:13 AM
So good to hear he's being such a good boy. Keep up the good work, Mouser, and you'll be better than new in no time! :D