PDA

View Full Version : Drawing

wolf_Q
04-01-2002, 08:38 PM
I'm messing around here seeing if I can get a pic link to work with yahoo....so if it ever does work, let me know. It's a drawing of a mixed breed dog.

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?C29UMRPRE4INB

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/wolf_q/vwp2?.tok=bcj1RdPBETcCBmiB&.dir=/Animal+Artwork/Pets&.dnm=Lonesome+(pencil).jpg&.src=ph

wolf_Q
04-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Hmm...well apparently I can't get it to work w/ yahoo, guess I still have to use webshots. Ah well, if you feel like it, you can look @ the pic at the link. Both links are the same.

sammi
04-01-2002, 09:01 PM
What a lovely drawing!!!!!;)

slleipnir
04-01-2002, 09:02 PM
awesome drawing :] did you draw them?

aly
04-01-2002, 10:16 PM
It worked for me! Very pretty drawing :)

LoudLou
04-01-2002, 10:20 PM
Fantastic Artwork!!!! :D :D

Kfamr
04-02-2002, 12:49 AM
WOW! Does that not looks like Simba?!!? If only the dog was tan it would be identicle just about!!! I know you told me once, but how much would a drawing of Simba cost?

Oh yeah and i was just filling out my HS regristration form.. and im going to take art 2/d and 3/d as one of my electives the first semester then the second semester i can take photography which is required that i take art 2/d and 3/d befor. Thats the only reason i cant wait to go to HS lol.

anna_66
04-02-2002, 07:57 AM
That's a wonderful picture, you have alot of talent!

ramanth
04-02-2002, 08:52 AM
What a gorgeous drawing! You're very talented.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-02-2002, 09:08 AM
That's a great drawing! I saw it fine with Yahoo.

jackiesdaisy1935
04-02-2002, 09:13 AM
Amy, I mailed the Best Friends magazine yesterday.
Jackie

wolf_Q
04-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Thanks everyone! Sorry for my late replies here, but my stupid computer has crashed. I think I must have got a virus or something, because it won't even come on now. :( So I hope nobody has emailed me at [email protected] because at the moment I can't check it. I'm hoping I'll get the comp fixed before the weekend, and I really hope I haven't lost anything.

Jackie, I received the magazine today! Thanks soooo much!! :) That's strange they would put that pic in, I didn't even win with that one. I didn't submit to the magazine or anything either. I guess they just felt like it, lol. That's Reggie, Milo, Anna, Rosie and Smokey in the pic...just Reggie/Smokey are my dogs.

Simba is so cute! Now that you say that, the pic does look like him! Just different markings. A portrait kind of depends on what size/medium you'd like, but the average is about $50, and cartoons are cheaper, about $35. I'd love to do one of him, just let me know. Oh, and email me at [email protected] lol...well, lets just hope that email will work too. I hope you enjoy photography!! I have that class this year, and I love it. Now I just have to find the money to get myself a good manual camera. :)

(The file is a pic I am working on now. This is a digital camera pic of it. This is just the underpainting, so that's why it's not detailed/colors are strange...I'm going to do the fur later. It's 20x24 inches in oil.)

Dixieland Dancer
04-05-2002, 11:03 AM
WOW - That's fantastic Artwork!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Wow! You are really talented.

Andrew and I have been wanting a portrait done of the three of us (Andrew, Drake, and I). Do you do portraits? Can you work from a picture? I would love to have you make one for us.

Please let me know.

wolf_Q
04-05-2002, 03:35 PM
Yes I would love to do that. :) If you want me to do people, I need a VERY clear, large photo to work from. And I think that doing it in regular pencil on larger paper would be the best. If you are really interested, just let me know. The price would be based the same as the pet portrait price list, which you can find at my website under the information section.~~Amy :)