PDA

View Full Version : Is your Pet Talk smaller? :/

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Hey, all of a sudden...the font seems smaller on my Pet Talk screen...it's not my computer, I don't think, because the other sites I visit haven't changed... I don't know, all of a sudden, it's bothering my eyes to look at the thread titles and stuff....hmmm...am I the only one seeing this?

Miss Z
12-03-2005, 08:11 AM
Hmmmm, i've not noticed, but i may just not be observant!

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 08:14 AM
It might actually be because I've been staring at the screen, trying to figure that riddle...and, your font there is larger. ha ha...that would be funny...

Laura's Babies
12-03-2005, 08:14 AM
Look normal to me but I have noticed other changes on how my screen looks when I am surfing... I am thinking a automatic windows update may have did that since I haven't made any changes on my computer.

Miss Z
12-03-2005, 08:17 AM
It might actually be because I've been staring at the screen, trying to figure that riddle...and, your font there is larger. ha ha...that would be funny...

Maybe! Any luck with that? It is very hard!

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Maybe! Any luck with that? It is very hard!

I love it, but, it's killing my brain! :)

Miss Z
12-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Poor you! You got nearly every one of my other puzzles, so you've done really well. Olympic Race is known as 'the devil' in our puzzle club because it is fiendishly difficult. It took me hours to work it out when i first came across it. Don't worry if you can't do it, i will post more easier ones if you like, if you can get it though then you must be a really good puzzler!

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Poor you! You got nearly every one of my other puzzles, so you've done really well. Olympic Race is known as 'the devil' in our puzzle club because it is fiendishly difficult. It took me hours to work it out when i first came across it. Don't worry if you can't do it, i will post more easier ones if you like, if you can get it though then you must be a really good puzzler!

I think I got it. I've gone over it several times in my head, and, everything works out...I think. Ha ha. Now, where are you?! ;)

poofy
12-03-2005, 12:14 PM
my font is the same wheres the puzzle i like puzzles..lol. :)

finn's mom
12-03-2005, 12:19 PM
my font is the same wheres the puzzle i like puzzles..lol. :)

The thread's in general, and, it's called games and puzzles. :) I haven't read the last puzzle, as I'm not going to try to figure it out until I get back tomorrow night and have some time to work on it, if it's not already figured out by the time I get back! :) That last one, the Olympic one, was hard! But, I like stuff like that, especially.

But, yeah, that must have been what it was. Everything looks normal to me again...But, I had that one post from Miss Z on my screen, and, her font in that one was big...how sad is that?! I was staring at it for so long, everything looked small when I looked at the other threads. :rolleyes:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=94132

Jessika
12-03-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL aww that had to have been it. My font is the same still ;)