PDA

View Full Version : Foster

nonie
12-03-2005, 04:29 AM
Congrats on being our Cat of the Day! Tom is very lucky to have such a wonderful companion. The love you two share is special! :) Your colors are amazing...and the face is so very handsome. :eek: You make me want to pick you up and give you a round of hugs! I hope your special day is celebrated with extra treats and lots of TLC. You deserve it! May God bless you with continued love and fun adventures. It is a pleasure to meet you this morning.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meowies to Handsome Foster!)

chocolatepuppy
12-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Foster, what a handsome boy you are! It seems like you've found a lifetime friend in your boy! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a special day! :)

kb2yjx
12-03-2005, 07:24 AM
What a very HANDSOME young and high energy fellow you are!!! Your person, Tom, is so very fortunate to have you!!! Please be kinder to Pheboe, you must learn to show respect to the older cats, so one day, YOU will get respect from a younger cat that might come into your FOREVER home(that is what I tell my younger ones!). I hope you get lots of the bottled water that you like today, after all, it is YOUR day!!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
12-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Foster,you are such a High Energy Cat,that we are betting that you are a constant source of joy,and laughter to Your Guardians!
And a lively Cat like you,will keep her Sister on her toes,and keep her from getting old.
An High Energy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWW Goes To Frenetic Foster COTD!!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-03-2005, 11:42 AM
What a charmer you are!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and a wonderful friend too!
I bet you two can get into some mischief together, eh? Boys will be boys after all! ;)
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too! :D

Jax
12-03-2005, 12:20 PM
What a handsome and fluffy boy you are Foster! It sounds like you have one devoted boy, and we can all see why with your wonderful personality and charming good-looks! Congrats to FABULOUS FOSTER!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi there, handsome, fluffy Foster!!!:) How I loved reading all about you and your touching tale of rescue! Tom sure hit the jackpot the day he picked you out of all the deserving kitties at the shelter. Though I'm sure you had a paw in that decision too!:) The Operation Kindness shelter sounds like a very caring and loving place, but nothing beats "going home!" You and your devoted boy Tom make one terrific team! How lucky you two are to have one another to grow up with, best buds for life! What a precious image, you riding on your boy's lap in the car, resting your wee paws on the armrest, taking in the world!:D I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of such precious moments! Congratulations to you Foster, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you and your boy Tom, sister Phoebe and your entire family are all enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight!:) Hugs and purrrs to you precious Foster from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

lisalee
12-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Congrats Foster!! You are one very handsome boy! So glad to hear you got adopted too! :D

Dan Holder
12-03-2005, 07:41 PM
He's had a pretty charmed life, other than whatever led to him being in a shelter. He has a great life now, though. Congratulations to a handsome Texas kitty.

sasha the cat
12-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh, Foster -- you have stolen my heart. What a fine specimen of pussycat you are!

Your Boy is so lucky to have you to love and cherish. We wish you a very happy, healthy and long life with Boy. His job is to love and care for you, to treasure you for all the days of your life.

When you and Boy are in the car, make sure he never lets you stick your head out the window 'cause if a pussycat can get the head out, the whole kitty can jump out! Another danger for a pet who has her/his head out the window is if a little pebble or hard matter hit the pet in the eye it could result in blindness. Not to mention some people flick lit cigarettes out of windows...

Boy and Phoebe must celebrate with you today, our darling Cat of the Day for Saturday, December 3rd, 2005.

100,000 hugs, kisses, tummy rubs to you from us, Paw-Paw and Katma.

greendoor678
12-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi Foster!
It's great to see a cat from the Metroplex make the Cat of the Day!
Congrats!

karlyb
12-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Foster, you are such a handsome cat with your flowing locks and yellow eyes. I'd like to see you drinking out of a glass - good to the last drop! You and Tom have a special friendship which will influence him all through his life. Foster, I hope you, Phoebe, and your family have many more healthy and happy years together.