PDA

View Full Version : fritz got a coat

fritz03
12-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Fritz has his his coat now and is reaally proud of it.When mom brought it back,it was too small and she phoned the store and they had the next size up,so they took him there to try it on and it fit just right.They even gave him a treat when he was there.Dad rang the door bell when thye got home and i went up and there he is inside with it on,a nice red coat and velcro to do it up.got a picture of him when he come in the house.He just loves and looks like he will wear it,unlike the last one.Unless i can get the scanner working on this printer,you will have to wait until christmas because may let me know that my sister is getting me a printer.

elizabethann
12-02-2005, 03:48 PM
How do you know your sister is getting you a printer? Did you peek? :eek: :D

I can't wait to see Fritz in his new red coat. Perhaps it's just like the one Fenway has and they can be twins! :D

Bummer that we have to wait though. :(

BitsyNaceyDog
12-02-2005, 04:24 PM
I bet he looks stunning in red! I love dogs in sweaters, they're so cute!!
I'll be getting Bitsy (my pomeranian) a sweater this weekend. It will be her first swaeter! I usually keep Bitsy's hair long and she's never needed a sweater before, after all it doesn't get too cold in Florida. This year I have her hair cut short now though, so she needs a swaeter.

dab_20
12-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Sounds cute! Can't wait to see pics ;)

Sammy has a red sweater lol

Daisy and Delilah
12-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Awwwwwwwww!!!! Fritzie we can't wait to see your sporty new jacket! We hope you will wear it at least long enough for Barry to take a picture of you in it. We think red is probably your color handsome little man :D

Jadapit
12-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Barry, I cant wait to see the picture of Fritz in his new coat. I bet he looks so good in it. :D

tatsxxx11
12-02-2005, 09:13 PM
A spiffy, stylin' red coat for Fritz!!! Woo hoo! And a private fitting no less!:D Can't wait to see the pics, Barry! Don't make us wait too long, now:) Hugs to you, Fritzy!

vinjashira
12-03-2005, 03:44 AM
you'll be warm this winter Fritz :)