PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with creativity

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Sometimes I'm about as creative as a rock, and this appears to be one of them. :rolleyes:

Let me explain....when we're in the motorhome, we tow my Chevy Tracker behind. Our old motorhome was an "American Dream" and I made a little sign to hang in the back window of the Tracker that said "I was towed to follow my American Dream." Get it? I thought it was cute and we got a lot of thumbs up and smiles from it.

The problem is, we now have an "American Heritage" motorhome. "I was towed to follow my American Heritage" is ok, but doesn't really do it like with the Dream. So, can anybody come up with another clever saying that relates to towing and American Heritage?

Thanks so much for your help. I've been racking my brains about this since we got the Heritage in June, and I just can't come up with anything. Yep, that's me, creative as a rock. :rolleyes: ;)

Husky_mom
12-02-2005, 03:22 PM
making proud my Amrican Heritage

following my Amrican Heritage

right behind my American Heritage

i dont know if this work, let me give it a thought....... ;)

poofy
12-02-2005, 03:26 PM
those are good one husky mom, i couldnt think of any

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-02-2005, 03:49 PM
following my American Heritage

I like this one!!

Laura's Babies
12-02-2005, 05:15 PM
That is exactly the one I was thinking when I read it.. Following my American Heritage..

gini
12-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Can't get around my American Heritage

Cataholic
12-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Can't get around my American Heritage

That is fantastic!

Karen
12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
"Following my American Heritage" is what I thought of, then saw others thought of it too!

Or ...

Another little piece of my American Heritage.