PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-02-2005, 06:17 AM
I hope nobody has forgotten about me.

I just wanted to check in with a family that I feel like I have deserted.
I hope everyone here is doing well and I miss everyone and their furbabies so much!! I hope maybe I will be able to stop by more than what I have been here lately.

Since I've been gone Me and Eric have gotten divorced. Me, Tinky and Jupiter have our own apartment now... and we are doing great!!!!

Tinky and Juptier seem sooooooo happy at the apartment. They play 24-7 I swear. I would never think their personalities could change... but they seem so much happier. Which makes me happy!!!!!! :D

AND IM PREGNANT!!! I just found out yesterday and I am so scared and excited too. I really dont' know what I am going to do.

I feel silly coming back and just telling all my problems... but you guys can be so supportive and I feel like I need some old time PT hugs....

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-02-2005, 06:30 AM
OMG Sara, you have been gone for AGES then you come back with all this news!!!

You certainly seem very positive about what is happening in your life (which is what I would expect as you are always such a positive and motivated person)!

Congrats on the pregnancy! I am SO excited for you, and you know we will all be here for you to give you emotional support! When are you due?

PLEASE don't dissapear for so long again OK??? - and stick around for more ((((HUGS)))) than any one person can handle ;)

(((HUGS)))

Julie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Wow, Sara!!! I can't believe you posted. I have been thinking about you so much lately and have been meaning to email you to tell you we miss you, Tinky & Jupiter. I was hoping there wasn't anything bad happening in your life to keep you away, but it sounds like - like Julie says - you've taken everything in stride with your wonderful positive attitude.

It's so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the baby! I would think it would be scary since you're newly single, but do know that you can always come here to you PT family for questions, support and a good shoulder when you need it.

Glad to hear Tinky & Jupiter are happy and doing well. It's amazing how cats can pick up on negative vibes in the home, even if we humans can't. Sounds like they can tell their meowmy is happy which makes them happy.

Welcome back! :D

Oh....and did you forget that we PTers love pictures and would just be thrilled to bits to see some of our favorite orangie duo? ;)

poofy
12-02-2005, 09:35 AM
glad to hear all the new..wow, lots happened..so glad your all happy, and a baby, big new.. :)

trayi52
12-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Congratulations on the news of the baby! Glad to hear you are happy to top that off! Don't stay away so long, we are here for you. Anytime!

Willie :)

Logan
12-02-2005, 12:44 PM
For goodness sake, look who is here!!!! :)
Sara, of course we wouldn't forget about you! But my goodness, you have been through a lot and are in for more! ;)
Please keep us up to date on how you are doing, and definitely share some pictures of those precious babies!!!! :)

Logan

finn's mom
12-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow, that is a lot to deal with. But, as long as you keep that positive attitude, and, the willingness to ask for support, you're going to come out on top of things. Congratulations on the new place and wow...a new baby on the way. :) Good wishes and hugs coming your way...it's good to see you again!

Corinna
12-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey girl it's good to have you home again. You do sound up beat with all involved . You know we are all here for you. Pictures you know it's a must..

shais_mom
12-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Wow, that is a lot to deal with. But, as long as you keep that positive attitude, and, the willingness to ask for support, you're going to come out on top of things. Congratulations on the new place and wow...a new baby on the way. :) Good wishes and hugs coming your way...it's good to see you again!
wow!
I didn't know you had gotten divorced!
Check in when you can!
Good luck and happy holidays!

ramanth
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Wow! I've missed you! I'm glad you and the kitties are well and that you are happy and settled. And pregnant! Congrats! :D

Now we need pics of the kids. :D

Barbara
12-02-2005, 02:59 PM
You are absolutely at the right place. Looks as if there is quite some pregnancy at PT these days ;)

You seem to be over the worst time of breaking up a marriage. I wish you all the best for your future. When I divorced in 1982 it was definitely a start for a better life ;)

I am so glad you're back because I missed you, Tinky and Jupiter. I agree with the others how about some pics?

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
I am so happy to see you posting again, Sara! You went through a difficult period; but now a great future is waiting for you: being a MOMMY!!! :)

tatsxxx11
12-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh Sara, it so good to hear from you! I been thinking of you and the "kids" so often lately, hoping you were ok! And now another "kid" is on the way!:) Congratulations!!!:D Yes, you have always touched me too with your positive spirit and outlook on life. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling good about things! Now on to the pictures!:) Take care of yourself and don't disappear again!:)

Love and hugs!!!
Sandra

moosmom
12-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh Sara,

I'm SO happy for you!! Here you are, WITH your furbabies starting a new life with a new life!!! CONCATULATIONS!!!!

I DO hope you'll stop in now and again and please, give us uppydates!!! That kid's got a lot of aunts and uncles here on PT!! ;)

(((((HUGS))))))

Donna

Laura's Babies
12-02-2005, 07:37 PM
I remember YOU! :eek: Welcome back and hope you at least check in from time to time! We have missed you.

Cincy'sMom
12-02-2005, 10:16 PM
I know this may sound a little weird, but when I saw you started a thread, I thought, Sara! Is she pregnant? I don't know why that was my first though, but it just came to me! Congrats!!

Good to hear from you! Hope you will stay in touch and share picture, both of the kittie babies and the new baby!!

Uabassoon
12-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I was so happy when you responded to my PM, I'd been worried about you. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but I'm so happy to hear about the baby on the way! I'm sure it must be scary, but you have so many friends and people who care about you to help you along the way.

Karen
12-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh, welcome home, dearie! Big news on all fronts, but glad everyone is happy! A new life in many ways, we're hear for you! :)

AmberLee
12-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Sara!!

It's wonderful to hear from you. What a LOT of news. Wow! Please don't stay away so long in the future.

{{{hugs}}}

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Welcome back Sara!!! :D I've been thinking a lot about you too and I'm so glad that you decided to post here again. :) Congrats on your pregnancy!!! :) Please continue to keep us updated and we'd also love to see some new pictures of the furkids. :) (((HUGS)))

ChrisH
12-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Sara, it's great to hear from you! :D I'm glad you and the kitties are settled and doing good. And baby on the way too! :eek: Wow! Congratulations! :D {{hugs}}
Chris

carole
12-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Lovely to see you back online here at PT, I sure hope you can spend much more time here again, and wow a new PT bub on the way, awesome, think of it as a blessing Sara, because children really are just that, and you are at a good age to have a baby too, I am not sure on all the circumstances, but believe me we are all here for you to lean on anytime, stop by often, you have been missed.

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-05-2005, 06:37 AM
EVERYBODY!!!!

It made me cry to read everyones posts!!! I didn't really realize how much I've been missing everyone here... and how nice and supportive you guys are!

Thanks so much for the supportive kind words.

Someone reminded me that I really didn't give much information about the new baby.... ;)

I am about 8 maybe 8.5 weeks along.... So I don't know if im gonna have a boy or girl yet.... I really really want a girl.

If I can have what I want I want to name her Maya.
Boys.... If I have a boy... I like the name Andrew...

NO IDEA on middle names yet.

I LOVE TINKY AND JUPITER... They keep me going.... they are too funny. I swear all they do is play and crack me up since I've moved in to the apartment.

I 've taken a ton of pictures of them but don't have a computer yet.... so as soon as I do I will be flooding you guys with pictures. :D

again.... thanks everyone for the warm welcome back... I hope to be able to get on a lot more!!