PDA

View Full Version : Boys Killing Kittens....

Cubby'sMom
12-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Today at school I found out that one of my friend's and another boy killed some little kittens. :( :( I can't believe that these 13 year old boys would actually take pride in doing that. They wanted to show my friend and she couldn't believe it. I was horrified and told her to tell them that they can get arrested for that(right?) Alot of people make fun of me for liking cats, and even if I didn't I doubt I would make fun of people for liking cats, let alone kill them! They were killed brutally from what I could gather. It was just so awful!

Lady's Human
12-01-2005, 10:14 PM
You need to tell an adult so they can do something about it immediately.

Kids who are cruel to animals frequently move onto other crimes, and this needs to be nipped in the bud.

Cubby'sMom
12-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah :( It really was upsetting to hear. I actually hear kids saying that they have played Lacrosse with cats before or something, but there kidding I hope. I really hope this wasn't just some sick joke that my friend thought was real.

areias
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM
That's absolutely horrible. :( Poor kitties. That reminds me, one of my (not anymore) friends had pit bull puppies...he tied them, one at a time, by their legs, over an alligator infested pond and watched the gators snack on them. :eek: Not much I could do at that point, no way to prove it. The same guy I tried to rescue a starving pit bull from...it was horrible, I'm not getting into it. That's not a night I wish to revist.

Jessika
12-01-2005, 11:51 PM
You need to tell an adult so they can do something about it immediately.

Kids who are cruel to animals frequently move onto other crimes, and this needs to be nipped in the bud.

Oh that is EXACTLY what I was going to say. TELL SOMEONE so something can be done about it!

JenBKR
12-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Yes you need to tell someone ASAP. Even joking about that is sick. These kids need help. If they don't get it, they will continue to hurt innocent animals. Torturing animals (along with wetting the bed and setting fires, according to the triad of sociopathy) as a child can lead to a very destructive adulthood :(

moosmom
12-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Lady's Human is right. You need to tell an adult NOW!! Even if it's a counselor at school. These boys need to be held accountable for what they did. UGH!! :mad:

Cubby'sMom
12-02-2005, 10:02 AM
That's absolutely horrible. :( Poor kitties. That reminds me, one of my (not anymore) friends had pit bull puppies...he tied them, one at a time, by their legs, over an alligator infested pond and watched the gators snack on them. :eek: Not much I could do at that point, no way to prove it. The same guy I tried to rescue a starving pit bull from...it was horrible, I'm not getting into it. That's not a night I wish to revist.

That's awful! I'm so sorry!

Thanks everyone. Today I'm going to get confirmation as to whether the boys really did do this awful thing. Then I'm going to talk to a teacher probably.

To be honest, I hoped I would never have to deal with animal abuse in my own school, and I don't like hearing about it because it is so awful and horrifying. But I need to do what I can to at least stop these two boys from hurting more animals.