PDA

View Full Version : Just a vent..

animal_rescue
12-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Today, while in 7th hour, we were using computers to research our persuasive speech. Well, I was doing pit bulls, infact I was very excited about doing my paper on pit bulls and have been planning it all semester. I know so much about it and it was going to be so passionate. Well, this other girl decided she was going to do pit bulls and she doesn't know a thing about dogs! She thinks that Teacup Terrier is a really freaking breed! grr I'm just really upset because I've already been working on my speech and was so excited about it. So then I was going to do my speech On Pet Overpopulation, spaying and neutering your pet, but nooo the teacher thinks that's boring so I can't do it. So, I guess I'll just do it on designer dogs but I'm seriously upset by this, I told the teacher first what I was doin my speech on... I know this doesnt' seem like a big deal but I've been so stressed this past week, with this freaky stalker guy that the police won't do anything about, and well this just kind of the end of it all, that made me go ballistic... I was in the van sobbing to my mom about it all. It sucked :( and another thing this freaky witch of a girl told me that Maggie was ugly! She said she's hates dobermans and Maggie is ugly and she thinks they should be banned! grrr that was really mean and I being stupid, pulled up a bunch of pictures of Maggie on the the computer and talked about how ugly she was and what an ugly dog the doberman is ect, but it did piss her off she kept giving me dirty looks. So, yea that's been my day. I'm still upset she called Maggie ugly. She's not ugly, she's GORGEOUS!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p1451cb38f2cdf95b81d74209dbeb18f1/f2e8de1e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pf4725492064132e65e34ac38fc904fde/f243a057.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid191/p88b1c6374a28b56115e414dd03922af4/f1ddc8d2.jpg

Ok, so thanks to listening to my pointless rant, I'm feeling better now.

sammy101
12-01-2005, 09:11 PM
i'm sorry people are like that. I would get upset too if someone called my dogs ugly :( Maggie is beautiful and dont let anyone tell you different. :) I hope you day/week gets better!

GoldenLuv
12-01-2005, 09:17 PM
maggie is NOT ugly

she is a cutie pie

tell that person to eat some maggie pooo and shuv it..
lol

areias
12-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Awww.. -hugs- I think Maggie is absolutely beautiful. That girl sounds like the kind of person that would buy a schnoodle for $2000. It's too bad you couldn't do the report on pit bulls. :( But the designer dog speech should be good, and maybe it will influence a couple kids in your class. I would love to read your outline/typed out speech on designer dogs. Maybe you can post it on here? :)

dab_20
12-01-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry about your hard week. I had this freaky stalker guy too last year and the police thought I was making it all up!! I was only 12! :mad: Police don't really care about people. (well some of them do, lol)

I hope everything works out. I know, teachers are a pain. And maggie is GORGOUS! she is just stupid whoever said that.

buttercup132
12-01-2005, 09:39 PM
thats girl is definatley stupid for thinking maggie is ugly! too bad you couldnt both do pits i bet your report would be 10000000000 times better!

animal_rescue
12-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Awww.. -hugs- I think Maggie is absolutely beautiful. That girl sounds like the kind of person that would buy a schnoodle for $2000. It's too bad you couldn't do the report on pit bulls. :( But the designer dog speech should be good, and maybe it will influence a couple kids in your class. I would love to read your outline/typed out speech on designer dogs. Maybe you can post it on here? :)

yes, when I get done with it I'll post it on here. :)

Thanks you guys, I'm glad other people think Maggie's gorgeous too! My hair dresser(also mom's friend and owns Maggie's brother) was talking to me and said she's envious of Maggie and that we got some sexy dobermans! lol
So I am feeling better. As for stalker dude, he won't answer his phone now because he's chicken, the cop told me dad to call him and tell him to leave me alone, if he doesn't then we can go further with it.

dab_20
12-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Well I am glad your feeling a bit better. Hope everything goes ok with the stalker guy.

cocker_luva
12-01-2005, 10:57 PM
she is adorable

areias
12-01-2005, 11:35 PM
I actually think she's very good looking, for a dobie. Dobes are one of my favorite breeds, but I see so many that are just way too big (the Kimbertall lines, they look like great dane crosses...) or that are so petite, their muzzles are way too pointed. Your maggie is right in the middle, she looks great, and is at a perfect weight. And the ear just makes me smile. :)

jackie
12-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Maggie is beautiful, and the girl probably just told you she was ugly to get a reaction out of you. The best thing to do is just smile and walk away.

lute
12-02-2005, 05:47 PM
don't let that person get to your head. she is a VERY uninformed person. maybe you could do your paper on dobes? you could bring in Maggie to show how wonderful the breed really is.

don't worry, Maggie is VERY pretty! :D

moosmom
12-02-2005, 05:56 PM
but nooo the teacher thinks that's boring

:confused: :confused: Hellloooooo?? How about the teacher spend 48 hours with a person in rescue. He'll learn alot, I can ASSURE you!! People that no nothing about how important spaying/neutering is, really aggravate the people who DO know! :mad: