PDA

View Full Version : Crossposted from Yahoo group...this is awful!

QueenScoopalot
12-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Please visit this link http://www.blackmouthcur.com/starting_your_hog_dog.htm I wrote some of you about her once. She is a vet tech who BREEDS AND BREEDS and BREEDS these dogs to attack pigs. http://www.blackmouthcur.com/high_on_the_hog_kennel.htm I've written some of you about her before and was just sickened to find out her site now includes her training tactics. Hog hunting is legal, yes, but she has pigs and uses them as bait to train her dogs. That is animal cruelty in my mind...read her training description...she TIES the pig in the woods and encourages the pups to attack. I think she should be BOMBARDED with emails about how sick this is.

elizabethann
12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Quote: We don’t ship puppies, or sell them as pets. If you hunt and want to take a drive to south Florida, we’ll be more than happy to take you hunting so you can see our adult dogs work.

Huh? They don't sell these dogs as pets? So, they're just bred to kill pigs? OMG....what a nut case.

areias
12-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Hmm, while I'm not against hog hunting (they are a terrible pain here in my part!), I wonder what they do with the puppies that don't make it? If they don't sell them as pets...hmm...

lady_zana
12-02-2005, 05:24 AM
Her webpage is posted off the breeders list for Black Mouth Cur Kennel Club. Has anyone tried to contact them? Maybe if they are made to realize that people don't support 'hog-hunting' dogs, they will remove her from their page.........hit 'em where it hurts - in the money.

It's a shame but money is a bigger motivator for some corporations than crueltry to animals but if they think they will lose money by people boycotting them and going to other kennels and other kennel clubs, they may remove her from their site.

I hope she realizes through being removed and everyone's letters to her what a horrible thing she is doing. It just doesn't make sense to me, to be so cruel to the pigs....it seems horrible and pointless.......

senorita02
12-02-2005, 07:24 AM
She is disgusting! And quite frankly anyone who hunts for just the sport of it deserves to be hunted and killed themselves!
Im sick of seeing dead deer on top of peoples cars as if they have just done something wonderful!

Muddy4paws
12-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Is that legal? :confused:

I thought if an animal attacked another animal more than 3 times then it needs to be put to sleep? or am I way out? :rolleyes:

Shes a sick twisted cow, she doesn't deserve dogs