PDA

View Full Version : Cat-vent Calendars

kilbarchancats
12-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Does anyone else get the babies these - we always have one each for Max, Candy and Tom and (boohoo) 1st December is upon us, they have been ordered, and have they arrived???Noooo, so that's three disappointed little faces :( :( :(

Hopefully next week though as I have ordered them through one of these charity christmas catalogues and well the person in work organising it is on holiday this week. So hopefully it will be three wee happy faces when they get to open something like a week's worth of sweeties in one go!! :D :D :D

BUT, what a laugh as we have to stand on a chair and pin them to the wall at ceiling height and even then its much jumping effort to get at them as the smell must be sooo tempting. Or maybe its just catolympics gymnastics practice, who knows! :cool:

catmandu
12-01-2005, 08:46 AM
I am not sure what you mean by Cat Vent Calendars?
Where can you get them,as my Cats would love them?

Killearn Kitties
12-01-2005, 08:59 AM
I never bother with them, because my cats don't really like treats. Now if there were chicken legs or smoked salmon behind the windows, well that would be a different story!

Gary, I think people sell advent calendars for cats. This kind of thing Advent Calendars for Cats (http://www.megacalendars.com/product_info.php?products_id=4450) . It could bankrupt you to buy one for all your cats! :D

catmandu
12-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh,now I understand!
I still have some of The Greenies,Aqauri Yums and Temptations,and I dont think that I have ever seen them in Catada anyway!!

kilbarchancats
12-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Next year, the Kat-barchan cats will be organised in plenty of time for Cat-mas and send a parcel addressed to:

The Found Cats Hotel
Catada

do you think the postal service in Catada would be able to find the Hotel with those directions???

Max, Candy and Tom say they WISH they had known in more time though but won't forget for next year - to post now I suppose would get there mid-December but if Found Cats wouldn't mind that, then we would be obliged to assist............ The treats are kind of like Whiskas Temptations (assuming these are the same worldwide). Hmmmmm wonder who would be at the front of the queue hehe! :D