PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer! I found Duncan a girlfriend!

aly
04-01-2002, 03:18 PM
Need another dog? :D

http://www.theanimalhaven.com/Photos/Dogs/Madison.jpg

Description: This cutie-pie is only 9-10 months old and weighs about 40 pounds. She shouldn't get much larger than that. Madison is energetic, loveable, smart and like all dogs she would benefit from obedience classes. She appears housebroken and she is crate-trained. She also behaves very well in a fenced yard. She seems ok with most other dogs (males recommended), but is absolutely not good with cats.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-01-2002, 03:29 PM
What a cutie, Madison is! I think she would make Duncan a very good grilfriend. What do you think Jenni?

jennifert
04-01-2002, 03:52 PM
She is beautiful!!!!! And she does look remarkably like Duncan in a girl version!!

This cutie-pie is only 9-10 months old and weighs about 40 pounds. She shouldn't get much larger than that.

Famous last words!!! When I got Duncan they told me almost the EXACT SAME THING!!!!! He's know 33 inches tall and weighs almost 90 lbs! I think Madison is holding out on us, like Duncan did!!

The rest of her description sounds so much like him too! Especially the NO CATS part!!!!

Duncan did meet a girl the other day though! ;) Her name is Gracie and she is a lab/pointer mix. Duncan has a hard time playing with dogs smaller than him because he is so big and such a bully! And he's persistent!! He will play and run and chase for HOURS!!!! Usually the other dog gives up! Well, Gracie held her own for a while!

Er, well until Duncan ran over her when she stopped quick and she cried and I had to apologize like crazy to the owner(who, by the way, was ADORABLE himself ;) ) I don't think either Duncan or I made a good impression there! ;) :D :p

I'm going to print Madison's picture Aly and bring it home and show Duncan. (I show him pics all the time!! DON"T laugh at me!! :p )I'll let you know what he "says"!

Seriously though, I can't have another dog but if I could I would be there in a second! Her and Samson in California!

jennifert
04-02-2002, 12:48 PM
Duncan is in love!! I showed him the picture when I got home last night and he sniffed it and then licked it a few times. I said "what do you think Duncster? Isn't she a pretty girl! Do you want a girlfriend?" And he rolled over on his back to get a belly rub! I take that as a "Yes, she's beautiful. I love her. How could I not, she looks just like me but with pointy ears! But Mom, right now I want a belly rub OK?"

wolflady
04-02-2002, 12:55 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW Aly, it must be so hard to keep yourself from bringing all of those cuties home with you! LOL LOL I know I would be tempted! LOL What a cutie Madison is! Awww....I think I'll just have to live vicariously through you for awhile until I can get into a pet-related profession...or at least a dog! LOL

*hugs*