PDA

View Full Version : Mouser and the Missing Tail

K & L
11-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Here's the little guy. It was hard to get a good picture, but this should give you an idea:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid195/p4542f6d88610905ebdeff2d1df49d4de/f13cfaab.jpg

sandragonfly
11-30-2005, 08:41 PM
oh gosh, poor you!

my sweetie, I can understand that face.. hope you're not feeling pain or aren't scared of anything now.

lisa, is he doing okay? how's he behaving around the house now, any difference? I hope what has happened hasn't cause him more trouble coming back home.. :(

very gentle {{{stritches}}} on your head! be okay, hoping you a quick loving recovery!

((lisa))
..me & all of us!

Grace
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
He is simply handsome - with or without all his tail. That shiny, black coat of his - that look in his eye saying Don't mess with me. One stunning creature.

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2005, 08:45 PM
No e-collar huh? Mouser still looks like one glossy handsome dude even with his tail bandaged. ;)

Uabassoon
11-30-2005, 10:35 PM
He looks like he's ready to get in some more trouble! I hope his tail recovers quickly.

catmandu
11-30-2005, 10:37 PM
DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MOUSERS TAIL?
I AM STILL PUZZLING OUT WHAT COULD HAVE DONE THAT MUCH DAMAGE.
bEST WISHES ARE COMING FOR MOUSERS TAIL.

Laura's Babies
11-30-2005, 11:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing Gary... Did you pay attention to where exactly the blood was to see if it gave you ANY hint of what happened? Goodness, if you can't figure out what happened, it could happen again... that would be MY fear. Something sharp perhaps fell? Something heavy? A door slammed on it? I know you have ran everything through your mind that we have..

BUT, he sure is looking good after that horriable ordeal he went through. I still hope he has a speedy, uneventful recovery and hope your nerves have settled down and he will allow you to cuddle and love him to your hearts contient. (Sneak a kiss in for me when you can)

shais_mom
11-30-2005, 11:20 PM
poor guy!

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Poor Mouser. :( I sure hope that you heal quickly and feel better soon.

Sonia59
12-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Poor Mouser! Of course you are as beautiful with your full tail or not! Many kisses Mouser, have a quick recovery and many treats to make you forget! ;)

Killearn Kitties
12-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Mouser look so like Ebby sitting there! What is it about black cats and missing tails?

Lots of kisses to you cute Mouser!

K & L
12-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Did you pay attention to where exactly the blood was to see if it gave you ANY hint of what happened? Goodness, if you can't figure out what happened, it could happen again... that would be MY fear. Something sharp perhaps fell? Something heavy? A door slammed on it? I know you have ran everything through your mind that we have..

Blood was from one end of the house to the other so could never determine where it actually happened. Nothing was out of place. Nothing broke, fallen, or any doors closed that shouldn't be. The only thing we can even guess at is maybe underneath the bed, and that would be nothing we could do about. Don't even know if that is where. Hopefully whatever happened he won't go near it again!

K & L
12-01-2005, 04:29 AM
DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MOUSERS TAIL?
I AM STILL PUZZLING OUT WHAT COULD HAVE DONE THAT MUCH DAMAGE.
bEST WISHES ARE COMING FOR MOUSERS TAIL.

Puzzling to us also! Wish we knew, but probably one of those things that we never will. He's indoor only so it wasn't anything to do with the outdoors.

K & L
12-01-2005, 04:30 AM
No e-collar huh? Mouser still looks like one glossy handsome dude even with his tail bandaged. ;)
No for some reason they didn't send us home with it. He hasn't bothered with it too much, YET! ;)

K & L
12-01-2005, 04:32 AM
[color=purple]oh gosh, poor you!

my sweetie, I can understand that face.. hope you're not feeling pain or aren't scared of anything now.

lisa, is he doing okay? how's he behaving around the house now, any difference?

He's doing very well. He is on pain meds and antibiotics. He's behaving calmly, but that may have something to do with the pain meds making him drowsy.

jenluckenbach
12-01-2005, 04:55 AM
Mouser is GORGEOUS!! All I hope is that he leaves the bandage alone. :eek:

Barbara
12-02-2005, 05:15 AM
Poor little Mouser. :(

As it is Christmas time they could at least have used a red and green bandage ;)

Kissies for you :)

ramanth
12-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Mouser! You look near identical to Reebok. And he's the little goof that lost about an inch of his tail to the door. No pictures of it though. This happened before digital cameras.

I hope you heal up quickly. You are a stunning boy.