PDA

View Full Version : Harry! Grrrrrrrr

catnapper
11-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Ok guys, I adore my resident bad boy.... but he's gotten REALLY bad lately. He's recently discovered that if he's bad on my work table that I'll give in to his demands (in other words, if he's bad enough I'll feed him :rolleyes: )

I have my christmas candy wreaths on the table, and am trying to put them in gift bags with tissue. Well, if he's not tearing individual pieces of candy off the wreaths he's tearing holes in the bags, shredding the tissue paper, or yanking on the bows. Once again, he's destroyed at least $20 worth of Gift bags, tissue, ribbon, etc. :rolleyes:

Anyone want a eternally hungry orange and white nawtee boy? I'll give you a really good deal on him! :D He's sweet to other cats, and has a good purr. ;)

PS: Do not tell anyone who gets the wreaths as gifts that Harry helped! :p

G535
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Harry sounds like a pretty normal cat to me! :)

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Harry the helpful, harrassed, hairy, hellion? :confused: I'll trade you..my resident bad boy Impy, for Harry! ;) Picture below...angelic looking for a three legged cat right? :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SeeingTRIPLE.jpg
WRONG! :rolleyes:

Gin
12-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Cats just love Christmas. We had a cat who shredded wreaths, climbed the Christmas tree, and opened gifts that were NOT for him. All the candles had teeth marks in them. Any way you could keep the kitty out of the room while you're working?

Laura's Babies
12-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Keep a kitty out of a room? Are you kidding? Ever try to shut a cat out of a room.....

Kitties love the holidays, all kinds of new stuff for them to do. Did you tell him all this stuff isn't for him? Maybe he thinks all that is his new toys and provided for his amusement...

catnapper
12-01-2005, 10:13 PM
LOL... this room has no door, so no, Harry cannot be locked out. He's learned a new trick anyhow. He still shreds the paper, but he's figured out how to open the drawer where I keep the Fancy Feast dry. BAD BAD BAD Harry! :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
12-02-2005, 05:45 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gotta love that Harry!