PDA

View Full Version : My Scars Are healing!!!

clarebear
11-30-2005, 05:26 PM
A few weeks ago I told you all about the scar cream,

well its working but its not finished yet as I have still got some weeks to go.

Here is a before and after shot
I never took the first one before I used it, the first pic was taken in the summer and its the closet one I have

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/clarebear1980/Clare_111.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/clarebear1980/Picture394.jpg

jackie
11-30-2005, 05:49 PM
The second pic is too close to tell if the cream is making a difference. I hope it works for you.

I have a tons of scars on my knees and elbows I would love to get rid of, but I suppose our "imperfections" make us who we are. :)

clarebear
11-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Will take a another pic

BRB!

clarebear
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
the scar in my left eye brow is from when I fell down the stairs and hit my head and almost broke my nose on the phone table, I was about 6 lol

cringes ;p;

joanofark
11-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Thankfully I don't have many visible scars! I only have a tiny one above my right eyebrow and you can only see it in the summer with my tan. I got it when I was 6 by dancing around the house, falling and hitting my head on the coffee table:p Although my legs are always covered in scars, cuts, bruises, and scrapes. I geuss you have to expect that when you do an intence sport: Taekwondo like I do.:p

clarebear
11-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Thankfully I don't have many visible scars! I only have a tiny one above my right eyebrow and you can only see it in the summer with my tan. I got it when I was 6 by dancing around the house, falling and hitting my head on the coffee table:p Although my legs are always covered in scars, cuts, bruises, and scrapes. I geuss you have to expect that when you do an intence sport: Taekwondo like I do.:p

coffee table and phone table lol.

Do I know you? jk lol

clarebear
12-01-2005, 12:35 AM
So what do you guys think?.

Can you notice the NEW skin marking around the edges?
thats the new skin growing!!!

Yippee!

Husky_mom
12-01-2005, 03:00 PM
sorry, but i cant see nothing :(
what kind of cream is it??

clarebear
12-01-2005, 04:26 PM
sorry, but i cant see nothing :(
what kind of cream is it??

OK I may have to take a better picture.

Shall I take some pictures of me at my desk while Im at it?

Maybe later cause Im still half asleep.