PDA

View Full Version : The TV Shows I watch

clarebear
11-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Just wondering what you watch on tv every day?

Well for me I normally turn onto Sky news channel after I have got me self together when I get up.

at 5 PM till 6 PM

I watch The Paul O'grady Show

then I turn over to Sky One and watch futurama

then turn back over to the same channel as Paul O'grady and watch
Emmerdale and then straight after its Corornation Street

catnapper
11-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't watch much Tv. But when I do, it depends on what day

Mondays I love Two and a Half Men, then I wait for Medium

Tuesday.... House

Wednesday? hmmm... not sure if there's anything special

Thursdays, used to be CSI, but I'm kind of CSI'ed out

Fridays, if Monk is a re-run, I'll watch Numb3rs.

Saturday... nothing.

Sunday I like Cold Case

If I watch tv re-runs I love any Law & Order on USA Network.

Oh, and if I have half an hour to kill during the weekdays, I LOVE to watch those really stupid people on those TV court shows. LOL... so stupid!

clarebear
11-30-2005, 04:52 PM
I watch Will & Grace on the weekends on LivingTV.

Does anyone else love W&G?

caseysmom
11-30-2005, 04:58 PM
I enjoy Will and Grace.

The only show that I actually know what time it comes on and make sure I watch is medium on monday night.

I like a lot of the old sit coms like good times, roseanne.

One of my favorites is everybody loves raymond.

.sarah
11-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Mondays I love Two and a Half Men

I LOOOOVE that show!!

I watch certain shows as well. I don't watch them every day, either, just when I feel like it.

Boy Meets World ... only the episodes after they become teenagers LOL
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Cold Case
Forensic Files
According to Jim
Oprah - depending on the topic
The View
Conan O'Brien
and some others, but I can't think of them right now.

The Cat Factory
11-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Some of my favorite shows are...

Family Guy
Futurama
The Simpsons
Spongebob
WWE Raw
Days Of Our Lives
General Hospital
Smallville
Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Conan O'brien

finn's mom
11-30-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't watch a lot of tv...but, when I do, it's usually late at night, and, it's almost always some crappy show on mtv or the awesome cartoons on cartoon network's adult swim. Futurama, Squidbillies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman, Family Guy, etc. Good stuff.

The only show I really have ever gotten majorly into is Firefly. Great show! It's been cancelled for awhile, though, and, wasn't even on the air for an entire season.

As for shows I've caught one or two of that I enjoyed...Scrubs and Arrested Development come to mind.

joanofark
12-02-2005, 04:29 PM
I watch someof Animal Planet:p

My favorites are,

The Ellen show in the morning. She's so funny, but I don't get to see it alot.

Gilmore Girls ! I LIVE for this show. Haha Does anyone else like it??

Spongebob, haha.

I like alot of movies too!

Alysser
12-02-2005, 04:35 PM
I watch a lot of shows! Um, My favoirte is Animal Cops or Animal Precient. I enjoy Full house,roseanne,fresh prince of belaire,two and a half men,friends,joey,ect. I like dog shows and agility shows. Hunting and sheep trials bore me. My other favorite show Is Extreme makeover home edition.

Husky_mom
12-02-2005, 06:39 PM
i have quite a few show i watch, sometimes on unregular basis, but i always enjoy them: (Drama/comedy, cartoons, animals, no particular order)

CSI (100% into it)
Law and Order
Prision Break (my fav right now)
ER
Gilmore Girls
Cold Case
Ghost Whisperer
Medium
Will & Grace
70´s Show
Simpsons (Absolut hilarious)
Futurama
American Dad
Father of the Pride
Sponge bob
Animal Precint
Cats Diary
Breed all about it
Animal Planet Extreme

i know there are more but i´ll just post this ones now.

king2005
12-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Everyday I watch Futurama, Family Guy & South Park. I usually end up watch the same Futurama 3 times a day cause I like the show that much heheh.

If I can find the simpsons I watch it every chance i get.

Sunday nights are the best, cause its a new Simpsons, New Family Guy, & New Family Dad (I hate it 50% of the time, but Rob makes me watch it).

neko1
12-02-2005, 08:33 PM
We don't watch much tv, but we do watch the simpsons, family guy, south park, MXC, and survivor.

K9soul
12-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Don't watch much regularly. I watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Mon-Thurs nights. I watch Pet Star when they are new and Survivor when they are new. I watch some Animal Planet shows here and there, some Discovery shows, some Food Network.

Flatcoatluver
12-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I am just a big huge fan of freinds and dog the bounty hunter!

DogLover9501
12-02-2005, 09:20 PM
I hardly watch any TV, but I watch Bones and House on Tuesday nights. I also watch Animal Planet a bit :)

Cubby'sMom
12-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Well, I try and limit the t.v. I watch because I don't want to end up being lazy,a nd my parents also don't want me watching alot of t.v. Here are the shows that I like to watch when I can(In no order):

Inuyasha
FullMetal Alchemist
S-CRY-Ed
Big O
Teen Titans
Yu-Gi-Oh(either G/X or first one)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Family Guy
Simpsons
Wolf's Rain
Witch Hunter Robin
Legend of the Twilight Bracelet

Half of these aren't even on the air anymore from what I can tell. And all of these shows are spread out throughout the week, so I don't watch much once a day. I'm allowed an hour of t.v. by my parents lol. You can tell I like A WHOLE LOT of anime, and problem is there are alot of animes and mangas that catch my eye.

Miss Z
12-03-2005, 06:57 AM
I have to say that i enjoy watching the tv programmes like X factor, but i hate the fact that in I'm a celebrity get me out of here, live animals are used in bush tukka trials, that is cruel in my opinion

neko1
12-03-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, I try and limit the t.v. I watch because I don't want to end up being lazy,a nd my parents also don't want me watching alot of t.v. Here are the shows that I like to watch when I can(In no order):

Inuyasha
FullMetal Alchemist
S-CRY-Ed
Big O
Teen Titans
Yu-Gi-Oh(either G/X or first one)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Family Guy
Simpsons
Wolf's Rain
Witch Hunter Robin
Legend of the Twilight Bracelet

Half of these aren't even on the air anymore from what I can tell. And all of these shows are spread out throughout the week, so I don't watch much once a day. I'm allowed an hour of t.v. by my parents lol. You can tell I like A WHOLE LOT of anime, and problem is there are alot of animes and mangas that catch my eye.

*Love* Witch Hunter Robin!!!

trayi52
12-03-2005, 08:03 AM
I love to watch Medium, Supernatural, Smallville, ER, and a lot of HGTV. There is some more, but I just can't remember what they are. I usually fall asleep on the couch of a night, and don't get to watch anything! I get so tired during the day from working on the house.

Willie :)

ParNone
12-03-2005, 08:16 AM
I watch Designing Women every morning, while getting dressed for work, so I can start the day off with laughter. Then I either watch Roseanne or I Love Lucy or All in the Family, before heading off to sleep, to end the day with laughter too.

The only new show I make a point to watch every week is Lost. Love that show!

Par...

Cubby'sMom
12-03-2005, 11:31 AM
*Love* Witch Hunter Robin!!!

Cool! They don't have it on the air anymore, though, do they?

carole
12-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Clarebear i will watch British TV over any other any day including kiwi programmes, it is my alltime fav, and I love Coronation Street, but we are about a year behind I think, at the moment Sally is contemplating having an affair with her boss at work, we never miss it if we can help it, I think Canada do get it but not the US.

We have a weekly Hospital soap here called SHORTLAND STREET, only kiwi drama worth watching IMO, watch that everynight mon-fri at 7pm.

I also enjoy WIFE SWAP (Brit version)

FAT FAMILIES.

McCLEODS DAUGHTERS(OZ DRAMA)

WITHOUT A TRACE (although I am tiring of this now)

TEN YEARS YOUNGER (Brit version)

I love reality TV.

There are many more but cannot think of them at the moment.

Miss Z
12-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Clarebear i will watch British TV over any other any day including kiwi programmes, it is my alltime fav, and I love Coronation Street, but we are about a year behind I think, at the moment Sally is contemplating having an affair with her boss at work, we never miss it if we can help it, I think Canada do get it but not the US.

That happened in about June/July over here. I love corrie too!:)

carole
12-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Well thats good we are not so far behind as I first thought, we are having catchups at the moment yahoo one hours three nights a week, bring it on, love it. :D