PDA

View Full Version : got a new toy

fritz03
11-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Mom and Dad got Fritz a new talking parrot and he has had a heck of a time trying to find a place to bury it as he does with all his new toysThey got him a toy dog they will give him on Christmas and mom is also getting him a coat,hope he wears this one as he only wore his previous one time,he is not much for wearing hats and coats,hope it is different this time around.Fritz finished last in the voting with 29 votes,1st was Casey,a Black Labrador with 94.I am still proud of him just the same for winnning the best in group,he is sure to win best in show at a future time.

lvpets2002
11-30-2005, 02:49 PM
;) Ok now Fritz give us some pictures Please..

elizabethann
11-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Bummer about Fritz being last. But it's awesome that he won 1st place in his group!! I can't wait to see Fritz all dolled up in a coat. You'll have to take lots of pictures. Fenway has 2 coats. One's a red fleece that he wears when it's really cold outside. The other is a new green corduroy jacket that's a wee bit too big on him. He hasn't worn that one yet - but he will. Fenway hates hats. I tried to put a Davey Crocket cap on him and he took it off immediately.

Take care and kisses to Fritz!

:)

Daisy and Delilah
11-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Guess what Fritz? We don't like clothes either. Our Mom won't even try to put them on anymore after those dirty looks we gave her before. We would love to see you dressed up just five minutes for the camera. Ay Fritz? ;) Oh how we would love to see you in action cute guy!! Did you find a place for your new parrot? Are you jealous of that bird Fritz? Barry, we're so sorry that Fritz didn't win the contest but we're always proud of Fritz and winning best in group is awesome. Keep trying little buddy :)

poofy
11-30-2005, 03:54 PM
one good thing fritz, last dont mean least..lol..your 1st in our books..good luck with finding a place to bury that bird..lol..

Vette
11-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Ditto to what Poofy said! :D

Chica
11-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Chica likes to wear her coat.Burr, it's cold without my coat!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/newcoat.jpg
Chica's Sherpa coat to keep her warm. ;)