PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to...

zippy-kat
04-01-2002, 01:57 PM
our buddies with the greyhounds Paula, Buddy, Boo and of course their unforgettable sibling Pup?

One of their owners was named Jessica but I can't remember her screen name... :o

lizbud
04-01-2002, 02:05 PM
Her login name was "Three-greys-and-a-mutt"

I was wondering about them lately also. Liz.

04-01-2002, 02:08 PM
There are a lot of "regulars" that are missing. I was looking thru the Pettalkville site to do some editing and saw a lot of names that I don't see on here anymore. Maybe people are just really busy??

ramanth
04-01-2002, 02:31 PM
I hope that is the case....

jennifert
04-01-2002, 02:36 PM
The weather is also getting warmer and people are outside more...Maybe? I don't know how they could bring themselves to leave voluntarily...this palce is great!!

Edwina's Secretary
04-01-2002, 02:49 PM
Actually, I've noticed her "lurking" the last couple of weeks. (Seen her name down in the who is on line.) Her stories of her greyhounds introduced me to the breed and now if I ever have a life style that allows a dog, greyhound would be a first choice!

Stenograsaurus
04-01-2002, 03:11 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I don't know why but I started to think of her last week and then I forgot about it with the Easter rush but when someone posted on rescue about greyhounds I thought of her again.
Three greys and a mutt, are you out there? Come home. We miss you!!!!