PDA

View Full Version : RIP Yuki

Uabassoon
11-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Yuki passed away today and I feel so horrible :( Over the past week Yuki my betta had been sick, I'd done everything I could to help it, he seemed to be doing better but a cold front came and his tank was getting cold. I went out and got him a small heater to help keep him warm. Yesteday it was working fine and Yuki started swimming around again. However I guess it stopped working because when I came home today the water was too hot and it killed him. I feel so bad, I was just trying to help him :(

K9soul
11-30-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Laura :(. Please don't be too hard on yourself. I did something similar a few years ago with a betta and I felt horrible, but it was an accident and like you I was just trying to help him. {{hugs}}

Swim healthy and vibrant at the RB Yuki. I can just see you feistily flaring away up there :). You'll be missed beautiful boy.

sandragonfly
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
oh laura.. right, try to not feel bad because you were trying to help. :( I'm sorry it happened this way. (((laura)))

I am (still) feeling the same with my first, long betta, drapples ..I think the medicine (metafix) I tried help him with ..killed him.

yuki sure had many loving months with warm, good food provided by you.. don't think yuki has that up there, anything better than that - you were his bubblomma and he only swam away to visit his finny-friends until you come up and visit him. :o :)

rest in peace and swim wildly yuki!

finn's mom
12-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Aw, Laura...I'm so sorry. :(

chocolatepuppy
12-03-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm so sorry. :( I've had a few bad experiences with fish that I felt were my fault. I know, it makes you feel awful. Accidents happen. Yuki is happily swimming at the Rainbow Bridge now.

cloverfdx
12-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Oh Laura i am so sorry :(. Swim free little Yuki.

{{Hugs}}