PDA

View Full Version : Siamease come to stay

Heather Wallace
04-01-2002, 01:39 PM
I am a pet sitter and two of my favorite customers are coming to stay this week for one full week.

Patric and Michael are two rescue simease boys. They are very timid, but friendly when they settle in.

Secretly i think I has a passion for the simease variety!!!!!!!!:)

LoudLou
04-01-2002, 01:43 PM
Heather! Those Meezers are STUNNING!! Patric and Michael you 2 are adorable! Oh the trouble you 2 could cause with my 2 Meezers! Bet you guys are in for some extra spoiling at Auntie Heather's place, huh?;) :D

yumyum6970
04-02-2002, 06:36 AM
aww they are soo cute. i bet you want to get a siamese now! :)

my yumyum is part siamese but mostly ragdoll. :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

purrley
04-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Love those Siameezers - what beauties!!!!!:;)

wayne0214
04-02-2002, 06:28 PM
Now that Snow Cat is maturing (my flame-point Siamese) he is appearing to be more Siamese than before. His head is becoming more wedge-shaped with big ears that stick out nearly on the sides of his head rather than on top, and with his big blue, slightly crossed eyes -typically siamese. I am certainly proud of him.:)

........wayne

wolflady
04-02-2002, 06:57 PM
Oh they're gorgeous!! I'm getting siamese fever! I want one, I want one! LOL

Logan
04-02-2002, 07:46 PM
Heather, they are wonderful!! My "siamese" came to stay too...only not just for a week, but a lifetime!!!! :eek: And I do love him so!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 09:33 AM
Logan, I can see why you call him Butter. He looks just like a big furry butter ball. :D

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 10:33 AM
Logan-

Butter sure is handsome... but you can definitely see the " Cat-A -Tude" in him! So glad to hear he might be mellowing a tiny bit. He's beautiful.

wolflady
04-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Heather, be sure to keep us up to date on the antics of those boys!!;)

Butter sure is one handsome guy!! When AmberLee and I were up at that catshow back in January, there was a flame point siamese up for adoption. I thought of you and Butter, Logan! Such striking cats those meezers are!;)

Speaking of meezers, check out this photo of our beloved purrley's Braydee!!! Doesn't he look a bit like Butter??:D
http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/7182/images/PKpN9cCoBQIAAClQ5-s_7182_2.jpg
What a cutie patootie he is!:D

purrley
04-03-2002, 12:53 PM
Yep - that's my Braydee - thanks Wolflady for letting people see my precious boy - turned out really good;) I feel like we've got our name in lights now:D :D

Heather Wallace
04-03-2002, 02:00 PM
The boys are here now but they are hiding under the bed at the moment.

lynnestankard
04-05-2002, 07:06 AM
Oh Heather - how lovely - two Siamese boys - they sure look wonderful. When they get fed up under the bed - I bet they'll be running the house to their own satisfaction :eek: :eek:
I always get very 'clucky' when Siamese are about. Lovely memories of Kisi (RB) are stirring.
Have a lovely time with THE BOYS!!!

Lynne

tuxluvr
04-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Heather, I think it is cool that you kitty sit ! How do your housemates, Tatty and Max deal with the occasional houseguests? They seem like pretty laid back kitties who could deal with anything, but I know sometimes cats are not overly fond of change.

The siamese are classic beauties (or in this case, handsome dudes) indeed!

Heather Wallace
04-07-2002, 11:52 AM
Tuxlurv, dont think Tatty knows that p&M are even here, I keep the guest cats up stairs in the two spare bedrooms, Max knows they are here are he sneaked up and ate some of their food a few days back.

The cats are still very nervous and still spend most of their time under the bed only coming out for food and litter tray. They'LL be ok though.

We have another cats who come here once each month, she is a female and knows the routine, she come down stairs though for food and she is fine with the boys.

Heather Wallace
04-07-2002, 11:54 AM
Oh Lynne, nice to see you abck again, glad you had a nice holiday.