PDA

View Full Version : where can i get cone scratch post?

emaayan
11-30-2005, 01:00 AM
hi..

i live in israel..

i wanna get this http://www.catsplay.com/bci_193720.php3

but they don't ship to israel, is there any way i can get it (another dealer?)

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi and Welcome! I've had these scratching posts before, and usually throw them away. They tip over too easy, and are good only for tiny kittens. Making one with a friend is cheaper and they come out better! There's a few threads about how to make scratching posts, and they are wonderful. ;)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=73413&highlight=scratching+posts
You may want to try eBay also if they ship to Israel. :)

emaayan
11-30-2005, 02:31 PM
by placeing heavy objects on the base,..

i've had it for a 1-2 years, and you should see the states it's in now. my cat tears it apart, jumps at it, bites it, almost addicted to it.

that's why i want this one.
are you sure there is no other options?

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Have you tried searching on the internet for local pet supply companies that ship to your area? :confused: Even if you cannot find one just like it, maybe you can re-cover the one you have with some rug pieces? I have heard that cats love their scratching posts really messy looking, it's people who don't. ;) The more roughed up a cats post is, the more pheromones are in it. :) And those make cats happy. :) ;)

emaayan
12-01-2005, 02:07 AM
and it said i was out of stock, do you think if i try to order it with a regualr pet supply company by phone (even thought they don't have it on catalog) they willl order and sent to me?

problem is that it's too roughed up, i don't care appreances but the entire upper section is torn. he has to bend over on the lower section.

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-01-2005, 02:51 AM
and it said i was out of stock, do you think if i try to order it with a regualr pet supply company by phone (even thought they don't have it on catalog) they willl order and sent to me?

problem is that it's too roughed up, i don't care appreances but the entire upper section is torn. he has to bend over on the lower section.

Go to www.aramex.com and see if they offer their " Shop and Ship" service to Israel.

I use them in Bahrain - basically they give you a US and UK mailing address, you use these addresses for your online shopping, then Aramex forward the packages to you.

I am not sure if they offer this service to Israel, but it would be worth looking into.

catmandu
12-01-2005, 08:47 AM
You could try Pet Co,or Petsmart,and I am sure that they would ship to you.

emaayan
12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
and if not will they order it.