PDA

View Full Version : Making Peace

clarebear
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Ok first of all this isnt attention seeking, I just want to make peace with cataholic and I hope I am doing the right thing by making a thread about it.

I just want to move on and forget about it cause life is too short as it is.

Yes my aspergers causes me problems with communicating with people esp on the internet as I have trouble reading the signs of jokes ect.

So lets all forgive each other and move on ok?. We could be laughing about this in our granny ages lol

caseysmom
11-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Welcome back Clare.

clarebear
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Welcome back Clare.

Thanks, I wont be visiting much but I will still be around pming.

Did I do the right thing by making this thread?

caseysmom
11-29-2005, 11:29 PM
Yes, this was very brave of you. Its nighttime here though so don't be surprised if it doesn't get a lot of response.

By the way since your from England, I am dying to see the new pride and prejudice. Is it showing there too?

Corinna
11-29-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm glad you decided to come back. I enjoy your posts, I love the differnces we americans have from the Europeions.(my spelling is horriable) and all others. Some times it is hard becouse of trying to translate the language.

clarebear
11-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Yes, this was very brave of you. Its nighttime here though so don't be surprised if it doesn't get a lot of response.

By the way since your from England, I am dying to see the new pride and prejudice. Is it showing there too?

I feel brave lol. I know its nighttime over there cause I have a world time clock on my desk showing the New York time! ;)

clarebear
11-29-2005, 11:31 PM

Karen
11-29-2005, 11:35 PM
When you have something you want to communicate to an individual member, it is always wiser to do so one-to-one in an email or private message.

clarebear
11-29-2005, 11:37 PM
When you have something you want to communicate to an individual member, it is always wiser to do so one-to-one in an email or private message.

AH damn forgot. I just wanted to let you all know that since everyone else is kind of involved and I want to make peace with everyone else too.

carole
11-30-2005, 03:18 AM
Clarebear WELCOME BACK, now hope you stay a while and get to know us all a bit better, we are not too bad a bunch really, PT is a very special place and there is certainly room for you here, so just stop on by and enjoy PT there is a lot on offer here, and I know it will enrich your life for the better, just give it time OK, HUGS. :)

joycenalex
11-30-2005, 05:38 AM
glad you're back.it's now quite early in the eastern us, maybe more people will see this over the next 8-10 hours.

christa
11-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Glad you're back, Clare.

I think that once you "lurk" for awhile, you'll see that we're not so bad and maybe you can get back to posting.

Lurking isn't a bad thing. I do it all the time. ;) You can get a feel for the board and people's individual personalities . . . (lots of silly people here!) LOL

Hang in with us. You shouldn't ever take anyone serious enough on here to actually get upset over. Remember that and you'll be fine! :)

Anita Cholaine
11-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Welcome back!! :) I'm not completely sure about what happened, but you seem to be a really nice person, so, I'm glad you came back... You'll see that there are fantastic people on PT, just try to understand us, and don't take anything very seriously. Enjoy PT!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-30-2005, 08:11 AM
Welcome back!! :) I'm not completely sure about what happened, but you seem to be a really nice person, so, I'm glad you came back... You'll see that there are fantastic people on PT, just try to understand us, and don't take anything very seriously. Enjoy PT!

Well said - its easy to get things wrong when you're not face to face with people. You've done the best thing - I made a few mistakes when I first joined but found that sending a pm cleared things up....the people here are wonderful and caring

Anita Cholaine
11-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah... it's hard when you are new... I also felt a bit unwelcome at first (and it was even harder because I don't have a perfect English...) but then I realized that I was completely wrong... You need to try to understand everybody and do your best to be friendly...

clarebear
11-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Im so glad everyone understands and is cool with me now

I was hiding behide my chair reading these lol

anna_66
11-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Im so glad everyone understands and is cool with me now

I was hiding behide my chair reading these lol
No need to hide, we're really not that bad;):D

Cataholic
11-30-2005, 10:31 AM
WAH! You don't have any peace to make with me, honest! Welcome back!

Now, about those whoopie cushions.... :D

JenBKR
11-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome back! (still in the dark about what happened, but glad to see you're still here :) )

poofy
11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Awww Clare, that is good..just hang in there..all is wellhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/console.gif

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome back Clare!!

clarebear
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Awww Clare, that is good..just hang in there..all is wellhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/console.gif

Thanks Poofy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya

slleipnir
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM

Not to get off topic...but I loooooovvved that movie!! Take me with you when you go see it! I want to see it again!

Welcome back, Clare. Next time you are unsure, be sure to ask the person what they mean. I'm sure they won't think it's rude of you to ask. And I'm sure it would make everyone happy cause then no one is taking anything the wrong way :)